“Restaurant please consider”

Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in Yalta
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Standing on Yalta's sea front, within the Villa Elena Hotel, the Grand Terrace restaurant offers the widest selection of wines in Crimea and fine dining by prominent chef Bogdan Parinov. Here you can taste the best oysters and lobsters on the coast. Guests enjoy a cozy hall and a large terrace with a splendid view of the Hotel's park and the historic mansion of 1912. The Grand Terrace restaurant manages Bogdan Parinov's Gastronomic Studio with late 19-century furniture, hand painted walls and copper tableware. The Studio offers unique experiences in cooking.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went with my wife to this highly recommended restaurant. The service was absolutely superb and the food was very thresh. The wine was far to expensive for its quality and ridiculously overpriced, to the extent of daylight robbery, as a well known wine expert. My steak was delicious but a very simple dish which I enjoyed very much, however my wife was not very happy with her duck which was overlooked, and served with a side dish of savoy cabbage rather than your traditional red or orange tastes. She described the food was served on the plate a soviet time canteen food. We hope this was a one off and provided this feedback at the time to the waiter. The napoleon cake however was fantastic, and my wife who is Ukrainian said this was one of the best.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was invited by friends at this great restaurant located in Villa Elena, the best hotel in Yalta ( a set of two buildings- an old and a new one- in the same style, reminding one of the great early 19th Century south of france hotels). The Grand Terrace is located in the new building; as the name indicates, we had lunch at the terrace outside in the beautiful sun, next to the pool (the restaurant has a movable roof). Both the food and the service were excellent; I was very impressed by the staff who were top professionals.... An expensive but top restaurant well worth visiting when in Yalta.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Best cuisine chief, best products, best service, best interier. Although I don't eat meat and fish, I am a vegetarian, I love this kitchen very much! My friends love everything - from porridge to oysters and prefer this restaurant to another!

TheGrandTerrace, Manager at The Grand Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment. Your opinion is very important for us and we are grateful to you for finding the time to write your comment. We are glad you enjoyed our cuisine and interior of the restaurant.

We are waiting to welcome you again at the Grand Terrace Restaurant.

Kind Regards,
Denis Semikopenko,

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Beautiful restaurant at beautiful hotel, just a few metres away from the busy Yalta beach boulevard. Staff speak English well and are very friendly. The food is simply perfect. Price wise beware: like the hotel the restaurant is in at the very high end of the spectrum.

TheGrandTerrace, Manager at The Grand Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your comment, it's an honour for us to meet your expectations. We are waiting to welcome you again at the restaurant the Grand Terrace.

Kind regards,

Denis Semikopenko,

Reviewed March 28, 2012

we had a fantastic dinner there! highly recommended!

1  Thank Galina_Kyiv
VillaElenaHotel, Manager at The Grand Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Galina,

We are waiting to welcome you again at the Grand Terrace Restaurant.

Kind Regards,