“Sinful Decadence”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Sinful Decadence”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This restaurant is located in historic Lviv, in the western part of Ukraine... My girlfriend and I celebrated our one month anniversary :)) there... and what a time we had... The ambiance was superb, and the service staff was on point and attentive. I fell in love all over again... :) and I must have gained a gazillion pounds... because I ate and drank everything in sight. Our main course was so succulent and the dessert was divine...
They serve tastefully prepared traditional Ukrainian and European cuisine. The portions are adequate and price is very reasonable... I definitely recommend it to one and all.

Ash

1 Thank AshLogan

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paphos, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A brilliant day in taste and hospitality”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

this was my first visit to lviv Ukraine. i was there from cyprus from totally different taste of Mediterranean to taste of cold east europe.had a chance of dinner on this lovely place which proved to be one of the best place i ever had dine in europe.had a lovely table,staff were lovely and the food was the right amount and very tasty.had a lot of choices specially pastery and desert were excellent.excellent for those peoples who love to go for some calm and romantic friendly place to dine in. would be great memory and would love to return on this lovely place whenever visted ukraine

1 Thank Rizwan S
Kingston, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good place to visit.... I totaly recommend”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was at this restaurant several times , very cozy atmosphere , pleasant staff. I think that if I had come to Ukraine I confidently go to Veronica. At the very front to say that the staff establishment I was just impressed with his knowledge of English and how to make a good description of the dishes that I want to order, the waiters are very nice girl and very nice, I enjoyed those as I care. I was recommended to try and Pastry Makaruny I ordered many different desserts and have to say that not only some delicious pastries and makaruny this restaurant . I was surprised when learned that this restaurant is Confectionery , because I initially ordered dishes are not shops , and eventually I realized that these people really know their job to combine the best in confectionery and restaurant meals very seriously , but these chefs are capable of amazing . I am sure I will return

1 Thank Jay B
Lviv, Ukraine
“AWESOME FOREVER”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I really had a good rest in the ancient historic city of Lviv, it was one of my best trips, and this restaurant did my impression of the city as a whole. My order was composed of dessert because I was already hungry and wanted to try a dessert that was to fix my lunch . Cheesecakes with jam and coffee " in Lviv " were exactly as I wanted , delicious , felt a very subtle aroma of coffee and the smell of fresh cheese which was prepared " Cheesecake " had a very pleasant aroma. I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of his only friends because they are regular customers of the best restaurants in the city of Lviv. Also should be noted also that that was a really good interior is decorated with paintings and quality fittings. I will certainly be back .

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Anthony273
Houston, Texas
“Great Ambiance! ”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Ate in restaurant downstairs. Brick-lined enclave. Cool atmosphere. Great service and food. Cheaper than restaurant upstairs. Buy dessert in cafe on main floor after meal. Check operation times as restaurant open later than bakery/cafe area. Will go back.

2 Thank Geochick_Houston