“Nice centric place, wonderful internet connection”
Review of Swiss Hotel

Swiss Hotel
Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Lviv
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice centric place, wonderful internet connection”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Kind service, very eager to help and advice you. Nice place, old buildings with charm, comfortable rooms. Breakfeast is fine with a lot of local specialities. Ideal for journalists because of good wifi connection and a beautiful terrace on the roof.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Adrina23,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent
stay with us at The Swiss Hotel. I was delighted to read that you were happy
about our service and facilities. I was also glad about the fact that you
were satisfied with our WiFi speeds as we put so much efforts to get it work
properly. Thank you for your compliments about breakfast and our terrace! As
I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team.

My best regards,
Olga B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We spent the last weekend in Lviv and selected the Swiss hotel after reading the reviews here. Needless to say we were not disappointed. The hotel is very conveniently located to most of the city's beautiful attractions, restaurants etc. as well as transport (if you decide to use it).

We mostly walked everywhere, including to the high castle, though we started off taking a tram ride around town to familiarize ourselves.

The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helped us out with both an early check in and a late check out, which was extremely handy given the train arrival and departure time (we took the overnight train from Kiev).

On the last night, we also tried the Valentino restaurant at the hotel. They have a very good reputation. We enjoyed the food, but I think there are many other choices in town if you like to try the local / regional cuisine.

All in all, very impressed by the Swiss and would recommend it to anyone travelling to beautiful Lviv.

Room Tip: The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable with a good / largish bathroom with bath.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear ranaperies,
I was so happy to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Swiss Hotel for your weekend stay. I was really pleased that you managed to try, and most importantly enjoyed, all the facilities and attractions our beautiful city and hotel has to deliver. I have passed on your kind words to my team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

My best regards,
Olga B.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location to walk and take public transit. Only had a few days in Lviv and the hotel was in a good location. Concierge helped with directions/recommendations/drivers. Service was very good Breakfast buffet was huge!!!! Will stay again!!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Geochick_Houston,

I was so pleased to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Swiss Hotel. I was so glad to read that you liked the location and the service provided by our concierge. And that you liked our breakfast. Please do come and see us again in the near future and I have passed on your kind words to my brilliant team.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have been in this hotel with group of people for three days. We are really impressed about the hospitality and the quality of the staff. Hotel is very nice and really at the heart of the center. Very clean and decoration is fantastic. I strongly recommend if you are willing to travel to Lviv.

Room Tip: If you let receptionist know by the check in than they will help you about the room preference.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear BratM_13,
I was absolutely delighted to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Swiss Hotel. I have already passed on your kind words to my team. I do hope that you will join us again soon. My best wishes and Happy New Year. Olga Balatsko, General Manager.
Kailua, Hawaii
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have to say I was very surprised. We arrived by train from Kiev and our driver was there waiting. When we arrived at the hotel the staff was very friendly. We reserved a Superior room and were greeted by a spacious room with a beautiful full bathroom and tub made for two. The be was amazingly comfortable.

I have to say the person that made this stay for us was Anna at the concierge desk. she always had a smile and would help us with all of our requests. From getting us a tour guide through the old town to arranging for us to use the steam room. She was attentive and spoke impeccable English.

We have stayed at many great Hotels and resorts and hands down The Swiss Hotel was one of better experiences especially for the cost.

Room Tip: I would recommend a superior for the cost.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dgiblin67
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear dgiblin67,
I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Swiss Hotel.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the room and most importantly the
service you received during your stay with us. Anna was amazingly pleased
about your insightful comments in regards to her service. It is the service
that my great team deliver that really does make the difference. Please do
come and join us again soon.
My best wishes, Olga
United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very cozy and nice hotel,with very helpful and friendly staff.Location in down town gives opportunity to walk to all famous sightseeings and restuarants.
The room we stayed was very cozy in french style with beautiful interior,cleaning and changing of towels every day.
Breakfast with good variety of food,was very tasty,till 11 am ,served also with champagne ;)

Room Tip: all rooms are small but cozy
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KatrinRoyko
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear KatrinRoyko,
I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Swiss Hotel. I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and that we met your expectations in all aspects of your stay with us. Serving champagne has become a weekend tradition of our own and I was very happy to read this comment. Please do come and see us again soon.
Kind regards,
Olga
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I was in a business trip on mid November 2013 and have one night there. A little expensive but it has good staff, clean and quiet room. I will recommend it for my friends. No objections or regrets from my side were present.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Max S
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Max S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your very kind words
following your recent stay with us at the Swiss hotel. I was delighted to
read them and in particular that you liked our staff and comfort of your
room. Whilst I know that price is a very subjective issue, we do regularly
check our room rates against other comparable four star properties to ensure
that we reflect the right level of tariff. I hope we can meet your
expectations once again on a future stay. With re-newed thanks.
Sincerely Yours, Olga.