TripAdvisor
Lviv
All reviews cigar room cigar bar old town great hotel great spa place to stay the hotel staff perfect location room service favorite hotel the main square opera house the heart of the city rooms are spacious eastern europe beautiful city rynok square
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019

One can hardly find a better location in Lviv. The hotel is very centrally located, yet it;s quiet (the area is closed for through traffic). Service is superb. We were a group of tourists speaking different languages and all the staff members we communicated with spoke fluently the three languages we used (Ukrainian, Russian, and English). Great breakfast, nice variety. We also appreciated a few changes in the menu every morning. It's nice for those tourists who stay longer. Outstanding hotel, will stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2019

We had a wonderful stay at Leopolis, the hotel is first class and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and facilities are top notch. This is the place to stay in Lviv!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

A charming, centrally-located hotel: wonderful staff, delicious food and a lovely atmosphere.
The rooms were nice although I found the air conditioning a bit weak for me and television channels were minimal.
I recommend it highly and would certainly return

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Stylish hotel very close to Rynok square near all the tourist attractions. Good breakfast spread. You can have breakfast outside on the terrace which is great. Really A class service - reception and waiting staff is brilliant. One downside is that security men need some customer service training too - one we dealt with was grumpy and annoyed that he had to help us to open the locked in room safebox. Overall - great hotel, I really recommend it if you would like a very central stay in Lviv.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2019

My second visit and good to see many of the staff are still here. They are excellent. Kind, caring. I always feel safe and cared for here. It is clean and comfortable and an excellent location. Airport collect and transfer very good. Breakfast is still amazing. [But would like stronger tea please! ] . The staff in the gym/spa are really good - and a great way to relax after a busy working day. This visit I saw even more of Lviv - and realise there is much more to see - and I went out to see the countryside and old castles to the north east of Lviv - . Lviv is changing fast - lots of new bars and cafes and more tourism. Visit while it is still magical.

Room tip: I had a cosy single attic room on the internal courtyard this time. It was lovely.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business