TripAdvisor
Lviv
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews cigar room cigar bar old town great hotel great spa place to stay the hotel staff perfect location room service favorite hotel the main square opera house the heart of the city rooms are spacious eastern europe beautiful city rynok square
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Stylish hotel very close to Rynok square near all the tourist attractions. Good breakfast spread. You can have breakfast outside on the terrace which is great. Really A class service - reception and waiting staff is brilliant. One downside is that security men need some customer service training too - one we dealt with was grumpy and annoyed that he had to help us to open the locked in room safebox. Overall - great hotel, I really recommend it if you would like a very central stay in Lviv.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2019

My second visit and good to see many of the staff are still here. They are excellent. Kind, caring. I always feel safe and cared for here. It is clean and comfortable and an excellent location. Airport collect and transfer very good. Breakfast is still amazing. [But would like stronger tea please! ] . The staff in the gym/spa are really good - and a great way to relax after a busy working day. This visit I saw even more of Lviv - and realise there is much more to see - and I went out to see the countryside and old castles to the north east of Lviv - . Lviv is changing fast - lots of new bars and cafes and more tourism. Visit while it is still magical.

Room tip: I had a cosy single attic room on the internal courtyard this time. It was lovely.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I hardly recommend Leopolis Hotel if you want to have a successful trip in Lviv !
Location is amazing : center but quiet
The room, spa, the service are amazing
And the most important : The smile of all the team !
Enjoy your trip

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Best location in Lviv: right in the center of the old city, yet very quiet as it is located in a pedestrian-only street. Rooms are quiet, spacious and tastefully decorated. Food in the hotel's restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced. Staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. I believe Leopolis is the best hotel in Lviv - by far.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Leopolis hotel while in Lviv and we were overwhelmed by the loveliness of the staff and by our experience in geral. The hotel is magnificent.

Everyone is super polite and our stay was wonderful. The amenities are great, all you can hope for and the rooms are very cozy. WiFi works really good which is great since we are working remotely.

Breakfast is great too! We were lucky to try their restaurant too, and it is a must-go.

The hotel’s location is perfect! Right in the center of Lviv’s old town. Walking distance to every attraction. I recommend!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
62  Thank andreiacoutinho