All reviews no lift old town the main square first floor wi fi luggage reception ukraine city heart
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018

realy nice old style hotel right in the centre.located in the old town, stylish and clean and comfortable. located above a coffee shop and bar/restaurant just near the main square.
everything is walkable but its still a quiet location, trams pass the side of hotel but double glazing keeps out the noise.
Rooms clean comfortable warm, good shower, bed ok but only average.
Staff helpful, and pleasant, no lift so stairs could be an issue.
no kettles. plenty eating and drinking options nearby.
breakfast included in our rate served 7.30 till 11.00 in coffee shop downstairs, decent quality, and variety, service was a little slow but this seems normal in Ukraine.
free good wi fi in rooms and coffee shop.

Room tip: no lift only stairs
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank davvruss
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Great location.Staff helped with ongoing transport.Rooms excellent and a wonderful city centre bar and restaurant.Near the old town with its atmospheric squares-no none and nice low lighting.Lived up to all expectations fot city and this great hotel

Room tip: Rooms with views are noisier but involve the city experience
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

The location is great, right on the edge of the historic center and walkable to everywhere yet there is a street outside so a taxi can drop you right in front. Perfect location. Nice old restored building. Nice breakfast room and a nice selection of breakfast options.
The room was fine, nothing fancy but had everything I needed. The shower is on the small side but had lots of hot water. There’s an entry area that was perfect for my luggage.
Note though the reception is on the second floor and some rooms are on that floor and some are 1 floor higher so you need to be able to carry your luggage. If you want to minimize stairs you could ask for a room in the first floor. The air conditioning is done centrally so not quite cool enough for my taste but it was fine.
I loved the location and would happily stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2017

It's really disappointing that b'coz of Ukraine Embassy problem here I could not got there, U deducted the fees of my booking day from my account without considering to this issue & my several emails.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Excellent location. Hotel is on the second floor. Security guard carries your luggage upstairs but then I felt compelled to tip. Room small but clean and comfortable enough. Bed was on the hard side. I arrived in Lviv for an unusual heat spell and had a had time finding acceptable air conditioning to provide cooling relief anywhere. Room was air conditioned but controlled by front desk so at 24 degrees centigrade it was never cool enough for me. Tv had no English stations. (I usually don't watch tv while traveling but these are strange times.) Biggest complaint for me was spotty wifi in my room. This was frustrating. Final comment- breakfast included but not buffet. You get a menu with 8 choices all of which include only 1 cup of coffee. I feel like I wasted a tremendous amount of food I didn't really want and would have just preferred a second cup of coffee.

Staff were nice and spoke excellent English.

One note- if flying in or out of Lviv- taxis are impossible to find. Consider prebooking if accessible public transportation is not your style. It's not mine.

Date of stay: August 2017