“Fun place to eat with lots of meats”
Review of Gasova Lampa

Gasova Lampa
Ranked #22 of 620 Restaurants in Lviv
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2018

We had the meat platter (for several people) and it was more than enough. Lots of tasty traditional sausages. It was nicely complemented with fried/cooked vegetables. The restaurant had lots of levels, each was slightly different feeling.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

It was a very different experience for us. The atmosphere, design and history of this place is attractive. I think the most funny thing that how they bring the bill :)

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Nice thematic restaurant... Perfect atmosphere, good dishes, and perfect alcoholic shots, which is servered in a chemical tubes :)

Reviewed May 7, 2018

We decided to to go to Lviv city. Our aim was to visit the different thematic restaurants and bars. In particular, Gassova Lampa. This is a local famous bar. It’s a place where we can spend an evening with a very good atmosphere. The dishes is good even if the’are little fat. I appreciated their alcoholic drinks which are served in tubes. In this bar, we can meet people of the various countries, discuss with them and let us share our knowledge of the visited countries. I had to go there twice and I did’t regret. I recommend strongly this bar.
See you soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Chemical experiments are the best shots I have ever drunk Pan dishes are also wonderful, best for drunk hunger