Reikartz Medieval Hotel
$97
Agoda.com
$144
$139
All reviewsperfect locationhotel chainmain sightsold buildingrynokheartukrainenightlifefoyersq
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Let's start with the fact that good hotels makes me enjoy my trip better and I liked that hotel.
I was traveling with my husband and 7 months old baby girl.
I liked the hotel because:
- clean and spacious room;
- new and good furnished(not my style, but it was nice)
- In Lviv nobody spoke English. Only at the reception desk in this hotel :)
- really very friendly and polite staff - Everyone
- long breakfast time - 7.30 - 11am. In other hotels that breakfast finishes at 10 am. we usually straggle to catch it.
- fast and free Wi-fi

Why I did not give a 5 star
- I had reserved two rooms through booking.com but they had only the first reservation. It looked as though there will be a problem as they asked very concerned about our printed reservation and I send it to their e-mail(do not like to print). It turned out they have many rooms and it is not problem to give us a second room. Then I though the hustle is because of the price. But the price at the reception was 45 UAH cheaper that the one we have booked through booking.com two months in advance. But I was so happy with the hotel on check-out and did not bother to argue
- The breakfast could improve. It was not a buffet, but served meal from a menu, which is even better. BUT most of the things from the manu were crossed-out and not available. On the first day I had a great omelette with cheese, mushrooms and bacon. From the second day on they had crossed out the mushroom and bacon and had only with cheese. That gave me a bad impression.
Overall, I would definitely stay in this hotel if I ever visit Lviv again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elena Y
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Best location. Big , clean rooms. Price-quality best value. Try to stay here , but it's often occupied. Wait for new part of building. Very polite personal. Breakfast not perfect but quite good. Tow minutes to best restaurants - Amadeus , "Under the Golden rose"

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I spent a weekend at the Reikartz Medievale in Lviv and it was enjoyable from start to finish. The staff arranged my transportation from the airport, which was waiting for me upon arrival. I found all of the staff members to be very friendly and helpful during my stay. The only slight inconvenience was the construction on the street in front of the hotel, but the employees were very helpful and carried my luggage to and from my taxi when I arrived and departed. The location of the hotel cannot be beat - just steps away from Rynok Square - and it provides excellent value. I look forward to returning to Reikartz Medievale on my next trip to Lviv.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jen K
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great location and comfortable, spacious rooms, really good value for money.
We stayed there for a week on business and the hotel was the best choice. The hotel is close to the market square and in walking distance to all sights.
Around the corner are great restaurants and a jazz bar with live music.
The rooms have a lot of charm and the beds are very comfortable.
The staff is welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank VK1105
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have chosen the hotel Reikarts Medievale according to good reviews on the internet. I spent with my boy in Lviv one week of vonderful summer holidays and there were no any negative moments with the hotel. The only thing which most people do not like there is a little place for having breakfast but we had our morning tea outside as the weather was good all days. The hotel is situated in the very center of the old city so you don't need to use a taxi as everything is nearby. Next time i would definitely choose Medievale!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple