“Horrible pizza and unfriendly staff”

Celentano Ristorante
Ranked #54 of 795 Restaurants in Lviv
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The pizza was cold and looked stale, as if it had been cooked a couple of hours/days earlier. It was the worst I’ve ever eaten. In fact I didn’t eat it. I had one mouthful and walked out without paying, something I’ve never done before but then, I’ve never had a pizza as awful as this. The waitress was as frosty as the pizza although she did offer to warm the pizza up. Did she mean pop it the microwave? I don’t know and I didn’t wait around to find out.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (426)

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

They serve the pizzas cold. Avoid if you dont like cold pizza .. staff totally ignorant. So just avoid.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

After checking in to the Grand, we set off to explore the city of many lanes and side streets, there are more places to eat in one space than i can recall for many cities! We chose Celentano for the corner position and outside tables and i felt like a pizza! From looking a the menu and at fellow guest tables each dish looked amazing! The wine list was fair and the food was fast, fresh and very very good! So much so we came back 3 days in a row! Like with any popular spot there is sometimes a wait but it is worth it. The staff were very good but I did feel it was understaffed to be honest, they were slammed and it wasn’t their fault.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019

We found this place on our first day and spent most of afternoon there, drinking a good bottle of Montebruna Barbera Wine and sampling some of their traditional thins based Italian pizza, some ravioli to name but a few. The people are walking by and we are watching the world go by while having a wonderful time at this place outside. In demand and we had to wait a little bit for table to become available but was well worth the wait. We then come back on next day for mor of the same from lunchtime spending about 2 hours there again having a nice tomato and bocconcini salad, pizza and salmon fillet. All absolutely beautiful plus another bottle of the Barbera. Has to be one of our favourite spots to come in Liviv.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

If you in for Pizza Pasta Sallas than this is spot for you the salads are small and not so tasty but Pizza Pasta ok

Date of visit: July 2019