“delicious coffee”

Ranked #1 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Lviv
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Nice and comy place to relax and drink delicious coffee. Was here last October morning. Also have a take away coffee.
Enjoyed drinking coffee here)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I'm not a fan of coffee, but they made it so delicious and so spectacular with fire so coffee had a sugar caramel on top. I liked very very much
Also we bought some coffee alcohol drinks as souvenir

What I didn't like: it's difficult to make an oder, stuff just ignore you, loud music, too dark

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the coffee "In Love" (для закоханих) - sweet and delicious. The cheesecake is alright, I've had better ones here in Lviv. Overall the place has a nice atmosphere and delicious coffee scent everywhere.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The design of the cafe is a bit weird, not good for people watching.
The coffee is very good and made on the premises
The waiters are usually male which is a disappointment.
There is a bar section that serves extremely bad beer, the name of the beer is "Stare Misto" and "Zenyk" is' very expensive and very bad.
There is an underground section if you and your friend would like some privacy
The food is truly terrible, my friend got food poisoning

Overall an interesting place to visit, but nothing more

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My friend and I stopped for a coffee to waste some time before leaving Lviv, and I'm glad we did. This place was fantastic! As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by the overwhelming smell of roasting coffee. You can see the coffee roasting in front of you! Then there is a great gift shop, who can not want to buy coffee as your mouth is salivating from the scent of roasting coffee in the air! Then as you enter the cafe area, the decor is amazing. Very rustic and just amazing. My friend went to the bathroom and found another twist to the place, an underground mining museum! Museum is probably not the right word, but it is a cool place for tourists to go to take pictures. It is free entry and you are given a hard hat to explore the underground "mine." I'm not sure the point behind it, since the guy only spoke Ukrainian, but it was still cool nevertheless. There was even an area where you could sit and drink coffee underground. All in all a great end to our trip to Lviv!