Nobilis Hotel
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Lviv
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Rooms are very clean (cleaned twice a day, and additionally on demand), staff is very friendly and helpful, rooms are recently renovated or newly built, rooms have bath robes, sleepers, great mini bar choices, flat screen tv, wifi, conditioning. Hotel is in 10min medium speed walk to city center, offers excursions and many additional services. Restaurant room service is amazingly tasty and quick. We loved it! Coming back again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a five nights stay at Nobilis Hotel and enjoyed very much. The staff was very friendly, nice and helpful.Very high quality, comfortable and luxury furnishing, bed and bath. The cleaning, breakfast, restaurant and other services were very best. The location is perfect, quiet yet central, key sights in walking distance. If you go to Lviv no better place to stay than Nobilis Hotel at all. And I must say that Lviv is a beautiful city.

Nuran - Kemal (Istanbul)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kemal serdar d
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at the Nobilis Hotel in late June 2013 for one night. The check-in procedure was very long (I had to wait 2 hours to get my room despite the check-in time passed). After a long trip, I just wanted to get the key and some sleep. The duty manager offered me a temporary room for 1 hour and then I would have to switch again. I said that was not the case and that I wanted to get a room I booked. After negotiations, I went for an upgraded room which was available and paid in total 400 USD for a one night stay. The room itself was clean and comfortable, but the staff needs proper training in order to achieve a 5* rating. I travel a lot, approximately 2-3 months per year and I will not return to this property next time I get to Lviv.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank gregas
Oleh V, Manager at Nobilis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear “Tripadvisor” users,
We want to display some facts about this review:
- The time of check-in in our hotel is 2:00 PM and the guest came at 11:00 AM;
- Originally the guest booked a “Standard room with twin beds” but after arrival wanted to upgrade the room to higher category. He was able to move into the room he has booked at 11:00 AM. To get the suite guest had to wait until it was cleaned (reception informed him about that), but even despite this, he was settled in the suite at 2:20 PM.
- The guest paid $305 for the accommodation (not $400) and were not charged for the late check-out (check out time is 12:00 AM and the guest leaved at 2:30 PM).
We hope that this incident happened because the guest didn’t change the time zone (Ukraine belongs to different time zone than Norway), rather than a desire to discredit the hotel.
But even despite these we want to thank for a review - it will definitely help us to improve our services.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

It's hard to describe this Hotel:
For sure, Nobilis belongs to the better Hotels in L'viv, but really nice words can only be found for the reception-staff: They are very charming; They care; They always try to help. But in contrast to that, the Hotel cannot convince me at all: The Bar is quite uncomfortable and creates a sterile and nonpersonal atmosphere; The cigar-humidor is just fake, because you're not allowed to smoke inside. Drinks are ok. Everything is super clean but the rooms are also lacking charm and look very kitschy. SPA area can only be visited when booked in advance. Overall rather disappointing.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank svenpeper
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Unfortunately I cannot concur with the reviews here. I'm a heavier international traveler and care greatly about style and atmosphere. This hotel does not make me feel "at home", it rather estranges me with it's pompous style, fake gold and old-fashion decor. Several other inconsistencies add up to an overall experience that will not have me back here, e.g.

- Selling cigars but not providing a smoking room or location. The explanation that this is a new law is plainly wrong. Designated and closed smoking areas are allowed and exist in other Hotels.
- Subpar Cocktails
- SPA accessible only with prior reservation, spontanous use not possible

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank dgor82
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is one of the best. I arrived in L'viv on the overnight train from Kyiv at 7 am. Fully expecting to drop off my bags and have to wander around the city until check in time, the receptionist shocked me when she gave me the key to my room. The same care was taken when I left with the receptionist booking my taxi and taking care of me even after I had checked out several hours earlier. This just gives you a sense of how well the staff take care of you.

The rooms were really spacious and well kept. Water was provided everyday. The food in the restaurant was wonderful and the breakfasts every morning offered something for everyone (including vegetarians). Beds and pillows were wonderful. You would sink slightly into a soft bliss before being held by a firm mattress.

Very small fitness center with a treadmill, elliptical and weight machine. They provided water and towel. The spa was amazing and, if you have the time and interest--book a massage. It's extra but worth it!

The location was wonderful, an easy distance from the main sightseeing areas, but far enough away that it was not busy or loud. Great restaurants nearby including Veronika which is scrumptious.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Evesmyth
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Absolutely spectacular small "5" star hotel. Great location! We spent two days and Dnister Hotel, ideal if your on a budget or on business. We were looking for something special with flare, style and comfort. After taking the afternoon to visit the top rated hotels in Lviv, Nobilis was far and away the newest, most modern and luxurious of the top hotels in the area. They were also the most reasonably priced. We were able to negotiate a great price for our 5 night stay in this beautiful historic city. We had a standard deluxe room that was beautifully finished in golds and earth tones. Big king size bed , large flat screen television nicely appointed bathroom in a very quiet room over looking the street from the fifth floor Opulent is fitting when describing the room. Service was fantastic as was the daily buffet breakfast. The lounge was beautifully appointed. Another nice touch is we received happy hour drinks and finger foods at no charge from 5-7 PM during our stay.

There is a great sauna, steam room and whirlpool bath for guests which my fiancee and I enjoyed exclusively one evening.

Do not be mislead , the other top hotels are living on past reputations, this is truly the best and most luxurious hotel in Lviv. Do yourself a favour check them all out yourself!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple