“Make a reservation before you go”
Review of Mons Pius

Mons Pius
Ranked #45 of 660 Restaurants in Lviv
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

The steak portions depend on what they have in that moment. The smallest New York steak we had 450 grams (120 grivna per 100grams). The taste was delicious. The place is really busy, if you wanna sit down outside, you might wait a little bit. Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We went there with friends it was fully occupied on Saturday night so made a reservation for Sunday. The personnel was pretty friendly and were speaking english.The ambiance was nice food was delicious but the prices were relatively high .It was really hard to find the restaurant cause there is no sign on the street

1  Thank MobidicKidsF
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Very busy, but able to find us a table after a short wait. Fantastic setting steeped in history, a joy to take in the ambiance while we waited.

Excellent food, with selections assisted by the waitress (good choices)

Would highly recommend

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Made reservations in advance for six people. Arrived at the restaurant and they acted surprised, but offered a table totally unrealistic for six in a group who would want to talk with one another. We left to find another restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Major flaws:
1 nobody from the staff is available in rear room, unless somebody is serving or taking order.

2 dirty dishes never picked up.

3 20 minutes waiting time til someone pick our drink order, they knew they gave us drinks menu.

Minor stuff:
1 no salt/pepper on table.

2 no drink refills offered in fact we had to wait someone alive would show up.

3 To get the drink for my wife I had to go to the bar myself

4 The server was not too polite either. When I asked if beef ribs with solid piece of meat available. The guy told me this is not possible on Earth. I had such rib in Texas, so I know it is possible.