“Very good place”

Meat&Burger
Ranked #93 of 606 Restaurants in Lviv
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lunch during walking in the city center. It was a nice weather and I sit outside on the pedestrian street.
Restaurant offers wide menu of different meals. Focus on meat.
Can recommend very tasty pork ribs which naturally melt into mouth. Together with grilled vegetables it was super tasty experience
Wanna admit I’ve taken also delicates ice cream mix. Greaaat

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

The burgers are indeed worth the wait - you'll get a wide choice of burgers, ranging from the most classic ones, to some unique, with coloured bun which is indeed a tasty choice.
However, the serving has deteriorated greatly. A couple of months ago, along with the burger, you'd be given a cole slaw as well as some fries. Not anymore. The burger is just the burger alone, with no extras whatsoever, no matter what you had used to eat there.
It's a place gone wrong. Considering the prices, which you'd find normal for Krakow, there's a lot more one could expect.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

We've been there two times and every time the service and food was excellent. First time we ordered steaks and second - burgers. The burger was fantastic, one of the best we have ever ate. We will visit this restaurant again

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I ate only once here but it was the best burger I tried in Lviv. Hope they will have more type of burgers soon :)

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The friends from Kyiv like this restaurant for the excellent meat. So we ordered diffent types of staeaks medium rare. I have ordered additionally grilled vegetables and vine sause. I got my order in 15-20 minutes -it is a good time for service as the restaurant was almoust fuul. Together with Argentina red semi-sweet vind my steak mignon tasted amazingly. The only drawback is high price for my supper: 365 gryvnia for my portion - it is already expensive food.

1  Thank nata28k