“good place with nice music”
Review of Music Lab

Music Lab
Ranked #235 of 651 Restaurants in Lviv
Description: The one and only 24/7 Rock Bar in Lviv! Best cocktails and music around the clock! Live rock concerts on Sat&Sun.
Reviewed April 22, 2015

It's really nice place but don't think it is a club or something like that. There's no dance floor and DJs. It's just cool place to have some drinks, maybe hookah. Music is good, people are nice. But it's not a party place.

Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

My husband, my uncle and I came to the Music Lab to smoke some hookah and have a few drinks. The hookah here was great and the waitstaff were very nice and attentive. We ended up ordering the tropical fruit flavor for the hookah. We also ordered some drinks: Irish car bomb, a mojito and for myself, the fruit glintwein. I have to say that this was the best glintwein I've had to date. The Music Lab is open until the early hours of the morning and plays some great music. I will definitely come back here when I'm in Lviv.

1  Thank adrianaf590
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Fabulous place for meeting new people. The place offers wide variety of snacks and drinks.
But even more important is the fact, that here you can meet a lot of interesting people living in Lviv.. and catch up:)
Knowing the place for some years now, I still admire the atmosphere and family spirit!
Highly recommended for residents and guests of Lviv.

4  Thank Halyna M
Reviewed March 28, 2012

A nice bar with good music and friendly staff. Do not visit if you don't like cigarette smoke, it's very smoky. Best to go there with friends as it's pretty small and not conducive to mingling. The food is rather expensive also.

2  Thank sasha r
Reviewed April 14, 2010

My friends and I had a fantastic time at MusicLAB! We stumbled upon MusicLAB while staying in L’viv for an overnight trip. Almost as soon as we entered, the owner, Youssef, came over to say hi and immediately made us feel very welcome. The vibe is a bar/lounge, very easy-going and nicely decorated with comfy booths and portraits of rock greats (Hendrix, Elvis) on the walls. We’d been there for a bit when a steady stream of regulars starting coming in, all of who were super friendly and welcoming as well. Things ramped up later that night with karaoke, which was loads of fun! Music Lab is a must-visit when you’re in L’viv!

2  Thank strawberryfrog