“Delicious!!!”
Review of Doctor Faust

Doctor Faust
Ranked #81 of 674 Restaurants in Lviv
Description: Doctor Faust is the restaurant of cuisine, in menu which special attention pay on Ukrainian products and seasonality in European supply.
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

What can I say? Amazing place! The restaurant itself has an interesting interior and the food is very good. I just have been there once but I must say that the place completely worths a visit. The food was delicious, we had the typical Ukrainian soup and two main dishes, and I believe that all of them are tasteful.
My 5 stars go for the food, because unfortunately, the staff was awful. The waitress didn't care at all.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

A magical restaurant in this building on Virmenska 14 begins from 1632. Being a history buff, I couldn’t miss it.

The restaurant has a courtyard where we sat first. We were unpleasantly surprised it’s allowed to smoke in the courtyard. Since we don’t smoke, we were forced to change the table.

I tasted their Irish coffee, the salad “A Dragon’s Nest” and the chef’s dessert “The Alchemist’s Tower”. The coffee and especially the salad were extremely delicious. They add Jameson Irish Whiskey to the coffee. The salad mixed duck meat with orange, pear and cornelian cherry. I was loving it!

The location of the restaurant is special: it’s just opposite the legendary Armenian Church.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We seated in a quiet spot, ordered our food just prior to a very noisy beer swilling group arrived. No bother, we moved to another location inside and continued to enjoy the company. There were 4 of us and slowly the food arrived except my Chicken Kiev was no where to be found. Eventually meals started to be delivered to the late arrivals with no meal for me. After one hour we canceled the meal, paid the bill and left having been offered no consideration by the restaurant. I may try again, but there are lots of wonderful choices in Lviv, so we'll see.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful setting. Great staff that even spoke English. We were lucky to be there on one of the days offering a tasting menu and could sample several dishes. Each of them was magic! We will try to get back to Lviv just for another meal at Doctor Faustus.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We called in just for a drink. The place is excellent with good decor. The staff were great and there was a good selection of food and drink to choose from.

Date of visit: June 2018