Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great walking tour in Lviv

Our guide Paulo has quite a lot of information about the city. We had a small group of four people... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlecT115
Tour: Hidden secrets of Lviv

Easy and well organised, not too long, not too short (approx 2,5 hours). Our guide, Solomia, was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
M7580UZjans
Palamos, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Lviv
from $56.35
from $16.48
from $56.80
from $38.45
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour night tour hidden secrets tour cultural tour food tour highly recommend this tour street art interesting stories underground tour private tour answered all our questions coffee break great knowledge two hours an excellent guide deep knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I visited Lviv with a friend last week and hadn't had a time to learn something about the city and places to visit. If you have the same problem or you're simply too lazy to search for info, go on at least one of tours provided. Guides are both very nice to people and enthusiastic, (well, Uljana and Anna certainly are :-)), you'll get to know the city, its history and mainly its people better. Great experience. I'm coming back to Lviv one day, that's for sure.

1  Thank BigFatMistake
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing walking tour with Pavlo, who went out of his way to show the hidden treasures of this fascinating city.
Monumenta in courtyards, stories hardly remembered even by old inhabitants, was shared to us on a high professional level.
I hope I will be back soon !

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Anna led me around old town Lviv and showed me buildings and sights that I would never of noticed. It was clear she has a deep love and knowledge of her city.

2  Thank Avrea M
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I was in this tour in September 2018, it was on of my best tour in my life, name of guide was Bohdan, he was amazing. Tour was very interesting. I come back to this amazing city with my friends again and book this tour again. But this time guide was Anastasia, she is very nice, have a lot of historical information about Lviv, but she speaks uninteresting and boring way. It would be usefull if it was clear or written in advance who is going to be the guide in which date anad hour. I hope that next my visit it will be Bohdan again.

Date of experience: May 2019
lvivbuddy, Owner at Lviv Buddy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Roman, thank you for your review. Please give me a chance to respond to it. We have around 10 different people who conduct tours. All of them have a different approach. They all have the same script for the tour but might have a different style doing it. While Bohdan is generally appreciated by many guests, of course there are some people who prefer other guides. Nastia gets many positive reviews from guests, as you can see in the 2 reviews right below yours. So I do think it really depends rather on everyones personal preferences than on the guides not doing a good job. However, I will use this chance to talk with all our team once more about how to improve our guiding style - as we do constantly. Have a great day and we hope to see you again sometime in Lviv on another tour!
Cheers,
Peter
Owner of Lviv Buddy

Reviewed May 10, 2019

The guide Nastya Kim took us on a 3 hours trip around jewish Lviv. Splendid experience.! She is a very good storyteller, and she knows her stuff.

1  Thank Povl T

Dear Povl,
thank you so much for your review and for booking a tour with us! We are glad you enjoyed the tour! We hope to see you again in Lviv sometime!
Cheers,