Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great walking tour in Lviv

Our guide Paulo has quite a lot of information about the city. We had a small group of four people... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlecT115
Tour: Hidden secrets of Lviv

Easy and well organised, not too long, not too short (approx 2,5 hours). Our guide, Solomia, was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
M7580UZjans
Palamos, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Lviv
from $56.35
from $16.48
from $56.80
from $38.45
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour night tour hidden secrets tour cultural tour food tour highly recommend this tour street art interesting stories underground tour private tour answered all our questions coffee break great knowledge two hours an excellent guide deep knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky that our Guide was #Pavlov! He is proactive, very rich of information, friendly and totally worth to be Your Guide- we had very positive emotions!

1  Thank 855linab
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Huge thanks to Pavlo (not Pablo! ;)). Great tour guide, lot of information and interesting places. Greetings from Poland!

1  Thank 78jurig
Reviewed December 25, 2018

I went on a couple of tours. First one was with Pavlo, second with Bogdan and third with Anastasia.
Pavlo is a great tour guide. He showed us things which are must see. The atmosphere was great and it looked like he is an old firend that showed us the city. The place we had a break had a great kakao.
With Bogdan I went on a night tour and it was really interesting. I really like the city and in the night even more. At the end of the tour we already had our jokes and time passed fast.
Anastasia showed me the places I would never see by myself. She told us a lot of interesting stories.
On all three tours I had really good time. I would recommend it to everyone. :)

2  Thank Jelena B
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Bogdan and Anna are both funny and knowledgable. The tours are informative and relaxing. It’s a pity I can’t attend their other tours.

2  Thank SamsonLI
Reviewed December 23, 2018

I took the must-see tour and hidden lviv tour. My guides Bogdan and Annatasia are funny and informative. The tours are well-organized. It is a pity that I do not have the chance to take private tours that interest me with Lviv Buddy.

1  Thank Young Z