Review Highlights
Great walking tour in Lviv

Our guide Paulo has quite a lot of information about the city. We had a small group of four people... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlecT115
Tour: Hidden secrets of Lviv

Easy and well organised, not too long, not too short (approx 2,5 hours). Our guide, Solomia, was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
M7580UZjans
Palamos, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Lviv
from $56.35
from $16.48
from $56.80
from $38.45
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour night tour hidden secrets tour cultural tour food tour highly recommend this tour street art interesting stories underground tour private tour answered all our questions coffee break great knowledge two hours an excellent guide deep knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Me and my friend from China have had two amazing tours with Bohdan. The weather was freezing but the guide kept us warm with his jokes and stories about Lviv. Bohdan is very knowledgeable and his English is perfect. We enjoyed time spent together, I can recommend joining their Cultures of Lviv and Night Lviv free walking tours.

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Bogdan was a wonderful guide. He was professional, friendly, and funny. I would definitely recommend taking this tour

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

The tour with cute Paul was very informative and gave me a great start into Liviv. Luckily I have two more days to discover this wonderful city!

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Companion02046070885
Reviewed December 1, 2018

Peter was absolutely great! So so knowledgeable and it was paced just right for us.
We enjoyed both trips and would have liked to have done a couple more but didn’t have time. The foody tour was my particular favourite. Peter helped us on both days to do some shopping and gave us loads of information about restaurants & entertainment.
Most certainly we would have missed out on lots of eating, drinking and live jazz if we hadn’t met him. I loved the fact that it was a private tour and so we had his undivided attention. Felt we’d made a friend and I was sad at the end of the 2 days to part company. If you read this Peter, Thank you very much x

Reviewed November 29, 2018

Tour led by Bohdan.Great tour with detailed city info, detailed best place, Bohdan can tell where to eat and drink in the city, and those places are definitely worth the attention.