Review Highlights
Free city tour

Despite there only being three of us, on a cold December day, our guide Pavlo was incredibly... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2020
josephb504
London, United Kingdom
Great start to the holiday

Julia was our guide. She was really knowledgeable, and able to answer all our questions. perfect to... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2020
Audrie107
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Lviv
from $43.74
from $18.75
from $182.75
from $237.43
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour night tour street art interesting stories jewish tour an excellent guide deep knowledge city's history small group wonderful city old town hanna information english ukraine insight
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I took the tour « Must see » with Bohdan (AKA Umbrella man), it was interesting and full of fun facts / jokes. The ambiance in the group was great thanks to our guide who knows how to create it and stimulate people. Knowledgeable, pro, well organized, thank you it was a great experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
Bohdan_1996, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Lviv Buddy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank You for such a warm words, hope to see you again on our tours :)

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Had a really great free walking tour with Bohdan. He instantly charmed us all with his friendliness and jokes. The tour was excellent and showed us a bunch of quirky parts of Lviv. We even returned to a few of them after the tour with some new friends we met during the tour.
We really appreciated the coffee break where we all sat together and we did a round the table introduction.

1  Thank pandili
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Today I did the hidden secrets tour with Uliana. It is a really interesting tour that takes you off the beaten track and I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2018

I was actually on the way back to the apartment from my morning coffee when I noticed Pavlo (the guide) holding a "free walking tour" umbrella speaking to a small group of tourists. I had only heard about free walking tours before, so I got curious and joined them. Pavlo was very welcoming and competent. My native language is Russian/Ukrainian, but it was a pleasure listening to his English as well. Very much respect for such in-depth knowledge about the city and its history (especially in foreign language).
Wasn`t my first visit to Lviv, but definitely learned something new!

1  Thank anastasiakA8860PS
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Once again Lviv buddy was the perfect choice. After the great „must see“- tour, I had another great „ hidden secrets“ tour. Our guide Ulyana is a very intelligent and interesting woman. She told us a lot about the city and we had a really special walk to some places I would never find on my own. Thanks for that. We asked her a lot of questions and she allways had an answer.