Tripadvisor
Lviv
Review Highlights
Great walking tour in Lviv

Our guide Paulo has quite a lot of information about the city. We had a small group of four people... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlecT115
Tour: Hidden secrets of Lviv

Easy and well organised, not too long, not too short (approx 2,5 hours). Our guide, Solomia, was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
M7580UZjans
Palamos, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Lviv
from $56.35
from $16.48
from $56.80
from $38.45
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour night tour hidden secrets tour cultural tour food tour highly recommend this tour street art interesting stories underground tour private tour answered all our questions coffee break great knowledge two hours an excellent guide deep knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The tour was very nice. Thank you for the best tour I have ever had Alex. If I ever come back to Lviv I do it again.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

It was an excellent tour with Bogdan. He showed us a lot of interesting sights with good information which we would never have found or seen without him. He was good at answering questions and had very good English. Also a very funny and enthusiastic guy. We would highly recommend :)

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a great walking tour! It was very interesting, informative, and well organized. Alex's skills in leading the tour are very impressive! Our teenagers loved it very much too!
Thanks!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We took the "Must See Lviv" tour. Our guide Ulyana provided tons of information about the city and showed us many interesting sites. She was knowledgeable, entertaining, and funny.
Also, I'd like to comment on the assistance we received from the associate of this tour company. On the day of our tour, the part of the square where we had to meet was blocked due to a film shooting. I called the number specified on the Lviv Buddy Tours Facebook page, and was assisted in finding new meeting point and our tour guide. Keep in mind - the square where the meeting point is is a very busy place. The associate (sorry, I don't remember her name) was very helpful, and was able to resolve the issue very quickly.
Overall, we had an excellent experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed seeing the sites and history of L'viv! Bogdon was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We were able to see sites that I would not have gone to if not for this tour. We enjoyed our tour so much the first day, we went on a second tour with him the next day. Definitely the way to see the city, I can't believe it is free!