“Expensive but worth it”
Review of Cabinet

Cabinet
Ranked #99 of 659 Restaurants in Lviv
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Very typical place for Lviv. It was reconstructed after few years. And became new business card of Lviv. Great to have coffee break here and get real delight

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We came here first time there was no electricity but we did not give up and tried luck again cuz we had a feeling it was worth to eat in this beautiful place i can advise everyone need to visit this place since u r in lviv

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We had cream cheese chicken soup and desserts with coffee. Coffee was ordinary but the food and desserts were perfect! I highly recommend. True that prices are higher but worths.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2017

I went to Cabinet with my friend and I was negatively surprised with the prices. The interior is very beautiful and in royal style, the books are everywhere like in some magic world but the menu is poor and everything is very expensive from the point of taste-price. I had some salty cake with sauce but it seemed to be some soup with a small piece of pastry.I do not recommend it anymore to my friends because in Lviv there are many other places to visit worth that money.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Overall had a good time but one has to pay attention to the size of their food servings - they are really small!!! However, atmosphere was good and the food design and serving is just superb!

Also, if you are beer lover, you might be disappointed as this place does not serve any beer!

The downside was that the kitchen refused to take any orders (even for a sandwich) around 10pm although initially they said that they would be taking orders until 10:30. This made us lave the place earlier and move to another one as one of my colleagues came late.

Date of visit: September 2017