“Amazing Lviv City Tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$189.30*
and up
The Peaks of Lviv Region: Pikuy Mountain (private...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our routes are created with love to the Carpathians. We have travelled thousands of miles across the region, and found incredible places that we want to share with you. Karpaty.Travel is your reliable partner in organizing all types of travels in Western regions of Ukraine for individuals, groups or businesses. We are happy to offer you a customized proposal depending on your needs and wishes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 29, 2017

With Karpaty.Travel we made an amazing 5-hour city tour through Lviv with an excellent guide. In consultation with the guide, Olha from Karpaty.Travel arranged a tour program exactly according to our wishes. Our friendly guide Ihor really knows everything about Lviv and could tell it in an interesting way. He show us the most important things to see in the city centre and drove us around by his van to see all interesting points around the city. Also a visit to the Lviv Beer museum was included in the program and (upon our request) he takes us even to a bunker with an huge network of underground corridors. Thanks to all interesting fact he told us during the tour, we have to visit Lviv again as 2 days was really too short to see all of this exiting city! :-) Olha also supported us in our trip through the Carpathians by some good advices and contacting some local establishments.

2  Thank Bruno B
Olha K, Front Office Manager at Karpaty Travel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it! I am happy that you're satisfied and that I guessed your wishes :) Come for longer to Ukraine, there are so many fascinating places which you must see!
Kind regards,

"mountains"
"company"
"culture"

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I did a guided weekend hiking tour to Hoverla and Khomyak mountains with Karpaty Travel. Everything was very well organized (transport, guides, accommodation, snacks, administrative things) and the landscapes amazing. I can warmly recommend Karpaty Travel to anyone interested in exploring the Carpathians.

2  Thank Johanna S
Olha K, Front Office Manager at Karpaty Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for the feedback! I hope to see you in next tours :)

Reviewed May 14, 2017

My two friends and I had an incredible experience on Karpaty Travel's "A Journey to Hutsuls" tour. Everything from the communication before the tour in planning our trip, to the personalized itinerary itself, to our tour guide and driver was just perfect. The company was also very accommodating to me as a vegetarian, making sure there was plenty for me to eat at each stop. We saw many beautiful and interesting things and learned so much about this region of Ukraine. I would highly recommend Karpaty Travel for anyone interested in exploring the nature or culture of the Carpathians.

3  Thank JessieS21
Olha K, Front Office Manager at Karpaty Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for the feedback! I was happy to organise everything for this lovely tour to Hutsul region and I'm so excited that our Western Ukraine impressed you and your friends. I hope to see you in our next tours! :)

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I was lucky to experience the beauty of the wild Carpathians at the time when Carpathian Rhododendron was in blossom. It was my first serious trip to the mountains. Some time ago, I used to be afraid of hiking tours because I thought it was too hard for me. Thanks to qualified guides from Karpaty Travel, I managed to overcome my fear. Everything was organised just perfectly: pace, food, timing, place to sleep. Now I want to check out some other locations and I'm going to ask this travel company for assistance.

Olha K, Front Office Manager at Karpaty Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for the feedback!We're happy that you managed to overcome your fear of hiking and we're excited to open the wild Carpathians for you.
I hope to see you in next tours!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Do you know who are Hutsuls? They are really friendly, welcoming and forthcoming people who have a gerat talent for wood carving, carpet weaving, sheep cheese making and other. Actually this ethnic group lives not far from my hometown but I've never visited that territory in all the years living there and the first experience of their culture provided by Karpaty Travel I shall never forget. The tour was heavenly delicious, astonishingly picturesque and just impossible to describe with words. That's a must! And everything seemed even better due to good organization and skillful staff of the tour provider.