All reviews art restaurant water taxi overlooking the marina super yachts small peninsula eggs cooked to order rain shower beautiful hotel large balcony old town half board menu walk into town top floor yacht club welcome drink interconnecting rooms pool area
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

A very beautiful resort situated in sibenik within the marina of the same group Dogus. Complete range of services, stylish decoration in the whole complex. Nice restaurant with view in the marina. Recommended for quality holidays.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank IoannisKourounis
Tomislav K, Guest Relations Supervisor at D-Resort Sibenik, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2017

My husband and I just spent the long weekend at beautiful and amazing D Resort in Šibenik. The staff was on top of everything, very kind, helpful and professional.

My foot didn’t touched the ground when exiting the car upon arrival when we were already welcomed in such a kind, polite and natural way that we were delighted and amazed.

The room was spacious and overseeing the marina but I believe every room has a sea view due to the location at the end of the small peninsula. Room is airy, clean, nice designed and decorated and bright when needed and the balcony is main place to relax and make plans for the evening. Restaurant is located on the top floor. Food is very good. Location and surroundings is beautiful and peaceful.

Warmly recommended.

Room Tip: I believe every room has a sea view due to the location on the end of the small peninsula - with view of the old town Šibenik
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bibachka

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of D-Resort Šibenik.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our service, politeness and friendliness. Those are one of the most important factors to us, the guests happiness. Yes, every room has a seaview, one on the city side and one on the marina side.
Thank you once more and hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

You can tell from the very beginning that they care about exceptional service in this place. We got an upgrade to the marina view upon our check in, just because it was available.
The design is outstanding. Rooms are brand new, they have a great character to them. the balcony was so nice we spent the bigger part of the evening there.
Breakfast was just nice.
The pool area was pleasant, but a) the bar was closed and it was a bit of an inconvenience to order all the way from the hotel bar, b) pool was not heated so it was ice cold.
From the plans of the new pool by the sea i think this place will become a dream place.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank melovebob

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of D-Resort Šibenik!
We are happy to hear that you liked your stay, our overall service and that you see a great potential with our hotel.
We apologize if the closed bar presented any inconvenience for you, we were just opening it at the time of your stay and unfortunately it was not fully funcional still.
Regarding the pool, we are working on a solution for that because the water there can get cold in very short time. We take all of our guests reviews seriously and as a guidance for improving our service and facilities furthermore so we thank you for that!

Kindest regards and hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

My partner and I were staying within this resort from the 14th til the 21st of May and it was luxurious from the moment we stepped foot in the hotel. We were greeted with sparkling wine and hot towels, which was just divine. No request is a bother for staff, they are lovely, helpful and make you feel right at home.

Our room was spacious, we had a lovely view of the marina and when we had an accident with one of the glasses in our room and my partner had cut himself, they were quick to sort out the issue and were very sympathetic.

I loved the extra indoor pool that was in the resort as some days were not as warm as the others or there was rain, so it was nice to be able to go inside and chill out. The pool outside is also lovely and having a cocktail or two, when it was sunny is always a plus for myself.

I could not fault anything within this resort. The restaurant, facilities, room and staff were amazing and if we were ever to come back to Sibenik, we would definitely be coming back here.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Danielle G

Dear Mrs. Danielle,

Thank you for your wonderful review of D-Resort Šibenik!
We are happy to hear that you liked our service, and that you noticed our effort around the smallest of details. It is such a compliment to hear our guests are noticing that.
We were happy to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights during our recent trip through Croatia. Let me start by concluding that this hotel offers an exceptional service, at exceptional prices in an equally exceptional location! Do not hesitate to book. As someone who spends a lot of time in hotels for work, I can safely say this has been one of my better experiences so far!

The hotel is located on what seems to be a small peninsula inside the bay in Sibenik. It offers amazing views: one side looks toward the city; the other side looks out over the bay and the Krka river leading toward the open sea. Due to its location, it is only a 5-minute drive away from the gorgeous city of Sibenik --also worth visiting, of course!

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, much more than in many other 5-star hotels I have visited!

Because we couldn't find any parking spaces in Sibenik on Saturday evening, we decided to try and have a late dinner in the hotel restaurant. Even though we did not have a reservation, they managed to squeeze us in and delivered a very nice meal which we both enjoyed very much.

There is a plethora of facilities, and I highly recommend to check out the wellness area: well equipped, clean and so relaxing!

I could go on forever praising this hotel to the skies, but nothing I say can convince more than a stay to check it out yourself. I highly recommend and would not hesitate to stay here again. As a matter of fact, I will definitely return upon my next visit to Croatia. After all, it was such a delight and pleasure staying there.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mvanhorenbeeck
Tomislav K, Guest Relations Supervisor at D-Resort Sibenik, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of D-Resort Šibenik!
We are happy to hear that you liked your stay with us. We do our best regarding our service, hospitality and making our guests feel like home and it is so nice to hear that you have noticed our efforts.
We will be happy to welcome you again!