Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
$95
View deal
StayForLong
All reviews great vacation short walk from the hotel breakfast and dinner stayed longer young people reception desk pizza mate beaches sea children croatia krka director possibility balconies taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

The Service, Food & View is better here than other Amadriapark hotels.
Downside, there are only a couple outlets and rooms are old fashioned.
The patio in the dining area is spectacular. Chilling on the couches with coffee by the pool was a highlight. They have a cafe in the center, so service is quick.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nikola M, Manager at Amadria Park Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear Vacationer760165,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our Hotel Niko to other travelers.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could respond to your needs.
When you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Sibenik and went here one night for a dinner. Food was very delicious, turkey on grill especially. Staff was really friendly, Antonela explained us everything and was really helpful. A+++

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nikola M, Manager at Amadria Park Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear miso-sav,
Thank you for the highest rating for quality for our Hotel Niko.
We pride ourselves that you recognized friendliness of our hotel staff and the food quality in our restaurant.
The staff will be familiar with your opinion because such positive ratings give us all "the wind at the backs" to persist with the quality that is recognized. We believe that only with excellent team work can we succeed in quality of service and that is why we work on it every day.
We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our Hotel Niko.

With Gratitude,

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Recently I stayed in Amadriapark hotel Niko during Kripto2019 summit and hotel Ivan so I wanted to point up some things. I was very satisfied by outlook of everything, especially food and nature.It was my first time in Croatia so I didn`t know what to expect.Hotel Ivan was amazing,Etno restaurant also but Niko not so much. Room was really small with a parking view, and not so clean.One of the receptionist Maya was insolent each time when we approch front desk and seemed bored and annoyed by people. Very poor english also, so after charging a wrong price on our hotel bill, she was not capable to explain that and correct it. After two days of this, she told us that we need to pay the hotel bill by ourself as everybody else on check out date , even our University covered everything! We were very dissapointed by this behavior.The last day , other one with brown hair was ok , tried to calm us and make us comfortable with manager so offer drink on the bar, which was very nice. Restoran staff and food were good expirience also.I have mixed emotions about everything and I`m not sure if I can recommend it further.

Dear dorrrakersilona,
Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay. We are sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations in hotel Niko.
We are pleased that you have recognised the hotel Ivan design and service with hotel Niko restaurant staff and food as a good experience.
Hotel Niko is a 3* hotel and it is the next hotel that will be reconstructed in future. Than we will get bigger room and different design of rooms.
We will make sure that this situation on reception never happened again. We appreciate that you pointed us to this issue.
We would like to see you and welcome you again in one of our Amadria Park hotels in the future. We believe in better review about our quality.
We are at your disposal for direct contact.

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful first experience!
I was visiting for a M&I Forum (5 nights) and decided to book Niko rather than chosen hotels on site! Best decision I made!
I had an excellent time in June. This hotel is extremely clean and my room was very spacious. Everything was outstanding and free WiFi!
Best breakfast ever! Everything was delicious and fresh. But what stood out for me was the excellent customer service - the staff were friendly, attentive and very helpful and professional. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Will be back on a leisure trip. Thanks

Trip type: Traveled on business
Nikola M, Manager at Amadria Park Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear Kate,
Thank you for the highest rating for quality for our hotel Niko.
our restaurant. The staff will be familiar with your opinion because such positive ratings give
on it every day.
We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel Niko.

With Gratitude,

Reviewed June 16, 2019

The hotel itself was nice but the room I stayed in was awful! I attach pictures so you can judge for yourself. One morning my glasses fell off the bed and when I tried to move the bed to fetch them, the headboard simply fell off! There were wires hanging out of the walls and the plaster looked rough and painted over. The room was tiny and really old fashioned and didn't reflect the rest of the hotel which to be fair, was very nice out front.

Also, the front desk staff were rude and seem to completely lack any sense of customer service. When I asked for an iron for my shirt, I was told I had to fill out a form and the price was 6 euros for the privilege!

I would not want to stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Nikola M, Manager at Amadria Park Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear caoimhin999,
Thank you for feedback about the stay in our hotel. We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectation.
We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the accommodation and that we couldn't offer another type of accommodation due to the full availability of the hotel.
Thank you for commenting on staff at reception. We appreciate your opinion as for us quality is every day work on details so every of our guests will get quality.
Please contact us at your convenience, as we would like to find out how we can earn back your trust.