“Terrible place”

Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Sibenik
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Quality local cuisine at affordable prices and great service.
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The portion of food are very small. I found a hair in my food. Staff is very rude towards guests and space isnt good.

1  Thank Jure M

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t ate here but I call them to search my phone 50 meters close to there restaurant and vaitress did it! I still don’t belive it was great

2  Thank Marko K
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Finding a romantic restaurant in Sibenik was actually harder than I thought, but we did it. Beautiful interior of the restaurant was just the beginning, the food was incredible, perfect to say at least. To start we had green pasta with shrimps, a stunning meal, and as a main dish we had t-bone and veal. The meat was perfectly cooked,mother of God it was so good I wanted to die there, and the pasta was heavenly. The staff was excellent, we had a waitress and she was perfect. The food came out of the kitchen in reasonable intervals. To drink we had a couple of glasses of Malvazija Kozlović, but they also have local wine. A minor critique goes towards the menu, not the food but toward the material and the design which should definitively be changed. And also the name Tavern Tomasseo, it does not give a feel of a tavern at all but rather of a classy restaurant. Overall compliments to the kitchen and the the waiting staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We did our homework and checked info on Trip advisor, but something went terribly wrong when we visited. The restaurant page recommended bookng the table in advance, so we did, online. As nobody contacted us to confirm the reservation, we had to call. When we arrived the place looked really nice: white table cloth, fabrics napkins, waiters in black and white, airconditioned glass terrase ... To our surprise the restaunt was empty - the only other guests were two Chinese gentlemen. Nevertheless, the waitress was so absentminded and not focused that she took the wrong other from us and brought tuna instead of duck. This matter resolved, we expected only the good things. The food was tasty. I ordered wine by the glass and I believe that I got a glass of cheaper graševina insted of chardoney that I ordered. When we checked the bill, I realised that we were charged for the more expensive wine and two chocolate cakes and we had only one. The waitress gave us the surcharge back angrily as if this is our fault we checked. No appology, of course. The experience left us with a bitter taste in our mouth. An unexpcted digestive on the house or just a warm smile and appology would have been nice. The bottom line: we had better food and better service for less money in other restaurants in Šibenik that weekend.

4  Thank Lyerka S
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

This nice restaurant is also 5 minutes from my hotel. It is called Konoba. When you come here, you have impression that you come in fine restaurant of some Europe city’s. I try nice lamb racks and was superb.