“Great filet of beef”

Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Sibenik
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Great food in a charming atmosphere in one of Sibenik’s narrow cobbled streets. Best beef filet with green pepper or gorgonzola sauce. We’ll definitely come back!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My parents and I had lunch in this restaurant. It has a nice terrace overlooking the street, so one can bask in a nice breeze whilst eating. The food is nice (we had ćevapčići, fried calamari and mixed salads) and the prices are affordable. The quantities are proportionate. We had 3 main courses, two salads and one bottle of water for the price of 40€ circa.
The staff were also nice.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

The hosts of this restaurant were excellent. The food was ridiculously good.
The location on a terrace overlooking a small square was quiet and romantic.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Everything we tried here was fantastic which included the fried octopus, cevapi and the pasta with green noodles and shrimp. The restaurant is located on a terrace overlooking a small square. You sit under trees in a really enjoyable setting. My only complaint is the service. I am always reluctant to complain about service in Europe because I understand that meals here are taken at a more leisurely pace than in the US. That being said, even by local standards service could have been better. I think they were understaffed because I saw on three servers for probably 20 tables. That being said, I would come here again in a heartbeat for the ambiance and the food.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Stopped here for a quick lunch of Dalmation beef with gnocchi and sea bass with spaghetti. Food was great and the terrace is beautiful, tucked away a little from the main square but well worth seeking out.

1  Thank C_and_D-Bucks