“Nice food in sibenik”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Nice food in sibenik”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had dinner with my husband on 23/9. Nice food with perfect view which is Just in front of the St Jacobs Church. The location is perfect and easy to find. We order a mussels ,an octopus salad and the rissotto of the day. The waitress recommended us a good wine. All of them are very good and above my expectation .
However, they should improve their arrangement on table arrangement . Only one outdoor table was occupied when we arrived. The waiter said other outdoor tables on the stairs were reserved. So we chose taken the seat near the terrace( with fair view ). Later on I saw two couples walk in and request those outdoor table . They allow them take the table without reservation .This is really unfair. I think this is a room for their improvement.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
“Perfect food and service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Both the steak and the pasta were exceptional, with great wines. The mussels are very good too! Service was also fine, the small garden-restaurant is ideal for romance as well as business meetings.

LONDON
“Coup de coeur !”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Amazing restaurant, with a choice between a view on the cathedral, or quiet terrace or a cosy room inside (with stones). The food is awesome, the service perfect. We were so happy after our first experience that we specifically came back to Sibenik 4 days later to eat again in this restaurant. For those who love the mineral white wine, the Gegic Grand Cuvée from Pag island is a surprisingly good wine. Just excellent !

• Visited September 2012
Split, Splitsko-Dalmatinska, Croatia
“the food was cold”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was disappointed with the service of this restaurant, when several years ago I was their guest, I placed them in the top of Croatian gastronomy, however, yesterday I experienced disappointment, the food we waited a very long time, and it was cold, the waiters were slightly disinterested, and worst of all, the food was tasteless, and at the end is very costly.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank Tina V
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We chose the restaurant after seeing all the other reviews.
The place, food and services were perfect!
I suggest the octopus starter and the octopus salad.