Review Highlights
Great Paddle boarding Experience!

We hired a couple of paddle boards for a couple of hours. Equipment was in pristine condition and... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2019
A2645SPlukec
via mobile
Wind Surfing

The Wind surfing Team is very devoted to their Profession. They are patent and it was a great... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2019
Jakob S

All reviews windsurfing school martina session instructor lesson crew
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Great lessons & beginner session for our family of 4 with very good instruction off the water and support on the water. I never thought I’d be able to windsurf but Martina showed me how!

Date of experience: August 2019
WindRoseSurf, Owner at Wind Rose water sports center, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are happy you tried windsurfing and had a good time. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards. :)

Reviewed July 30, 2019

WindRose - windsurfing school provide very professional service with friendly team with possiblities to learn how to do in few days.
Try the basic training and you will need more!

Date of experience: July 2019
WindRoseSurf, Owner at Wind Rose water sports center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards. :)

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

I rented first sup boards for kids and later surf board. Very reasonable prices, new equipment and friendly service. I was able to switch for a faster board halfway through rental. Location is easy for Amadria park customers.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback. Please let us know how to improve to reach 5/5 review next time. :) We are looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

My 10 year old son found it, he was excited by the trainers at a demo session and came back to us to tell us that he want to learn windsurfing. Goran was very patient, he managed to create a relation with him and to maintain his enthusiasm every day. My big son (a teen) joined as well, he wanted more adrenalin and Goran was so flexible not to stick to the standard lessons, but to make a change to satisfy his wishes. … I have to mention that the place is great, location and conditions are perfect for windsurfing ... It was a pleasure for the ones who accompanied the kids to drink a coffee under the umbrella and chat with the rest of the trainers - very nice, warm and interesting guys :)

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback. It was a great experience for them. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family, perhaps next year. Kind regards. :)

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I visitid Wind Rose with my girlfriend and I had to say that the place is ideal for learning windsurfing. The whole crew was very friendly and Martina and Goran were excellent teachers. I some previous experience but my girlfriend was standing first time on a board and they adjusted the training to match our needs. Thanks a lot! Happy to visit any time again!

1  Thank djjspeedo