Review Highlights
Great Paddle boarding Experience!

We hired a couple of paddle boards for a couple of hours. Equipment was in pristine condition and... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2019
A2645SPlukec
via mobile
Wind Surfing

The Wind surfing Team is very devoted to their Profession. They are patent and it was a great... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2019
Jakob S

All reviews windsurfing school martina session instructor lesson crew
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Hi Everyone,

Just would like to give you a had up for my first experience with windsurfing and Wind Rose Water Sports Center. I love to be active on my holidays so whatever I go I always try new things to do, I love snowboarding but always what to try water sports and I do believe I couldn’t been more lucky.

Instructor was amazing which is not alway the case.
He explained everything perfectly with such a good attention to details so you can’t go wrong. He definitely make me to fall in love with windsurfing after 3h session.

They have new and very good equipment for everyone, next year I will take my 9 yers boy to try.

Jo

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank joannadC5550CL
WindRoseSurf, Owner at Wind Rose water sports center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you and your son next year. Kind regards. :)

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Date of experience: August 2019
WindRoseSurf, Owner at Wind Rose water sports center, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019