“Football fever had gripped the Town and my choice of Menu became somewhat reckless as a result ”
Review of Konoba San Antonio

Konoba San Antonio
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Sibenik
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I was hugely tempted by the Veal with Ginger Sauce, and not at all tempted by the idea of Spaghetti with beef in a Chocolate sauce. The waiter at our table was young and inexperienced and , in fact , it was his first night and he was displaying First Night Nerves aplenty. So in a sort of mental aberration I heard myself,from a distance as it were , ordering beefsteak with Chocolate Sauce . Well it wasn’t bad but a couple of forkfuls would have served my curiosity as it was I got a huge plateful. More than I could comfortably eat . The code of the Davies’s which compelled me to try this because it was different had gone and got me in a mess again just like it has so many times before when I’ve eaten Dried Snake , Badger Hams ,Cat with Capers , Minke Whale and in 1989 a Piece Of The Berlin Wall . The worst thing is that the Code compels me to Eat The Whole Portion. My dear wife had a lovely meal and was hugely amused to witness my discomfort. Eventually we finished and I waddled off uncomfortably in a strange splay footed manner like a Walrus who’d eaten too many Oysters . I cannot in all honesty recommend my choice but I can recommend the Restaurant . So take my tip and if someone asks you if you’d like a helping of chocolate Sauce shake your head in a decisive manner and politely but firmly change the subject immediately..

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank RichardD146

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a grill plate with rice. After waiting about 1hour on a very small table I got my grill plate. Everything was extrem oily. The rice had absolute no taste (but was extreme oily). Even the rice in my company cantine tastes better.

The other guys ordered some seefruits - they had a better taste but also not worth the money paid.

The staff is quite friendly.

1  Thank 361stefanx
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place and very good people. Everything was perfect from food to staff. I am very happy with atmosfere. Food was excellent and staff is kind and nice i really enyojed in restaurant.

3  Thank Jure M
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I have no idea why this place has top rating. The food was below average and a huge disappointment considering the “good” reviews. For your own sake, find another place to wine & dine.

2  Thank krisholte
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing with the staff and there communication.
All true with there welcome.
No management at all.