Ways to Experience Archipelago Tours
from $110.31
from $757.68
from $757.68
More Info
All reviews kornati islands kornati national park boat trip great trip cliff jumping recommend this trip film set stunning scenery small group st nicholas sime skipper snorkel archipelago denis boats company
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Last week we were on holiday in Sibenik, Croatia. We decided to take a day tour around the Kornati Islands National Park. The hotel recommended a tour with Archipelago Tours, with a small boat of about 6 people instead of with a big boat of 50 to maybe 100 people. It may be more expensive this way but it's worth every Kuna !
The guide was great, very friendly, he knew a lot of interesting facts. All day long he did his best to give us a great experience.
Our fellow passengers were somewhat disrespectful to him (arriving half an hour too late in the morning without apologizing, talking while he was telling things, asking the same things - that had nothing to do with the islands - over and over again, ...). He remained friendly all the time, he even apologized to us for not having been able to give a lot of attention to us due to the fact that the other 4 passengers were so needy ! We told him that it was not him who had to apologize.
Besides we had a great day, thanks to him we went snorkling and swimming with the fishes in cristal clear water at an empty, beautiful beach, we visited an island with a spectacular view and never were we bothered by people from other bigger boats. He knew where to be at what time to experience the islands to the fullest.
Unfortunately we have forgotten his name (it's the the guide who is a part time teacher), but still we want to thank him for making sure we have great memories and photos from our day trip on Saturday 22nd September 2018.
So don't hesitate to book a trip with Archipelago Tours for your visit to Kornati Islands !
Greetings from Belgium, Peggy & Stefan

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Peggy B
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This was such a wonderful experience!

Our guide and skipper was very charming and very patient with children's questions. He had his eyes on the entire group, taking care of thirst, hunger and mood.

He knew everything about the national park and wasn't lazy on sharing the knowledge. And also we were very confident in his boat driving skills. Christian - great job!

You have enough time to enjoy both the landscape and food.

They took us to a wonderful restaurant and had very good advices about the food and wine!

This was really wonderful and I hope I'll have a chance to repeat this experience!

Do it and enjoy!

1  Thank I6003FWsaras
Reviewed August 29, 2018

As a return "customer" (a fan, actually), I was happy to see these guys again, and thrilled to see that they still rock! Our skipper, Christian, was knowledgeable, patient and accommodating, and, most of all, all smiles, all the time. We formed a nice bond with the rest of the crew as well (a nice Italian couple from Padua and a German mom with two young sons - what brave cliff divers!). Anyway, great, sunny weather, blue skies and a deep blue sea - super fun trip. Swimming, diving, eating great food. At one point, we were even surrounded by a family of dolphins for good 10 minutes or so! What more can one ask for?! THANKS! Hope to be back.

1  Thank Bruno M
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I enquired about this tour only 2 days before we wanted to do it and Sime responded to my email within minutes and was very accommodating with fitting us in. The day was brilliant. Christian is very knowledgable and explained everything we needed to know about the Kornati National Park and islands, and more! The boat experience itself was fantastic, super fast and great for thrill-seekers. And there was also plenty of time for relaxing, swimming and snorkelling, and cliff jumping.

If I had the option to give this 6 stars I would and I highly recommend this trip!

1  Thank 869nickya
Reviewed August 27, 2018

everything was perfekt. The Organization is TOP. I booked the trip one day before at the beach with my phone. It tooked me just 1 phone call and 1 mail and everthing was clear....so it's very simple. They pick up my girlfriend and me in Tribunj and it was amazing. The small beach at Lavrnaka, the food is realy good there, the cliffjumping and snorkeling...PERFEKT. The boat is very confortable (max. 12 person) and our skipper Kristijan was the perfekt guide, who reads you every wish from your lipps, explain everything and gives many interesting informations. We only can recommend ARCHIPELAGO TOURS...BRAVO!
PS: LJEP Pozdrav za Kirstijana od Svena i Rade!

1  Thank SvenL389