Ways to Experience Archipelago Tours
from $112.82
from $774.87
from $774.87
More Info
All reviews kornati islands kornati national park boat trip great trip cliff jumping recommend this trip film set stunning scenery small group st nicholas sime skipper snorkel archipelago denis boats company
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018

As a return "customer" (a fan, actually), I was happy to see these guys again, and thrilled to see that they still rock! Our skipper, Christian, was knowledgeable, patient and accommodating, and, most of all, all smiles, all the time. We formed a nice bond with the rest of the crew as well (a nice Italian couple from Padua and a German mom with two young sons - what brave cliff divers!). Anyway, great, sunny weather, blue skies and a deep blue sea - super fun trip. Swimming, diving, eating great food. At one point, we were even surrounded by a family of dolphins for good 10 minutes or so! What more can one ask for?! THANKS! Hope to be back.

1  Thank Bruno M
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I enquired about this tour only 2 days before we wanted to do it and Sime responded to my email within minutes and was very accommodating with fitting us in. The day was brilliant. Christian is very knowledgable and explained everything we needed to know about the Kornati National Park and islands, and more! The boat experience itself was fantastic, super fast and great for thrill-seekers. And there was also plenty of time for relaxing, swimming and snorkelling, and cliff jumping.

If I had the option to give this 6 stars I would and I highly recommend this trip!

1  Thank 869nickya
Reviewed August 27, 2018

everything was perfekt. The Organization is TOP. I booked the trip one day before at the beach with my phone. It tooked me just 1 phone call and 1 mail and everthing was clear....so it's very simple. They pick up my girlfriend and me in Tribunj and it was amazing. The small beach at Lavrnaka, the food is realy good there, the cliffjumping and snorkeling...PERFEKT. The boat is very confortable (max. 12 person) and our skipper Kristijan was the perfekt guide, who reads you every wish from your lipps, explain everything and gives many interesting informations. We only can recommend ARCHIPELAGO TOURS...BRAVO!
PS: LJEP Pozdrav za Kirstijana od Svena i Rade!

1  Thank SvenL389
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We are a family of four from Aruba visiting Croatia for the first time, to our family this tour was the highlight of our entire vacation, we did the beautiful tour of the Kornati islands, Joe our guide did an amazing job, he explained to us in a very detailed way all the history of the archipelagos, super recommended
Muchas Gracias!!

1  Thank Mjstroo_1983
Reviewed August 21, 2018

The time passed too quickly. The boat was very nice and fast, Thank you to Christian, very good and skipper providing many details during the tour. Also special thanks to the staff of Konoba restaurant, very nice people and good food.

2  Thank Tatami2015