Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Perfect day with Plava Laguna crew. I’m not a big fan of the tours because it can get really... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2020
Sanja_Fr
Galway, Ireland
via mobile
Great trip to Kornati

Amazing experience and great day with friends. Mana island is really magical, our guide gave us a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2020
martinacN9386DB
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zadar
from $84.09
from $117.13
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews mana island recommend this trip other islands great trip amazing experience crew indira sea instructions scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Booked this online directly with Branko. It's not a luxury tour or anything but my family and I had such a great trip. It was very personalized such that they prepared breakfast snacks and drinks on the boat. And for lunch they had grilled fish and BBQ pork served at the Captain's house! With wine and all. We had the chance to swim twice (once at Manta Island and then at the Captain's house). My parents are very picky people and they were very pleased with the excursion. The bathroom on the boat was very clean too. The personal touch that they put into the trip was highly appreciated.

I'm really not sure how other boat tour agencies run it in Croatia, as this was our first one. Again, it's not luxury or anything but we felt like we were being taken care of by the locals and worth it for the price. We were about 70 people on the boat as there was a huge group of Slovenian high schoolers on a field trip. At first we thought it was bizarre but quite frankly it was an awesome cultural experience to observe them.

The most leisure day we've had in Croatia thus far after 7 days of being here already! If it's something local you're looking for then this is it!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2016

We expected to be taken out on a boat to go see some croatian islands, get a tan, do some swimming, eat some food - the romantic idea of visiting the islands.
This alas, did not provide.
After an early 8am start you are on the boat for 90% of your day with an hour for lunch (the fresh fish was very pleasant, the pork wasn't and I can't say much for the battery acid wine). I learnt more about my host than i did the Kornati Islands given her low quality english and desire to use the megaphone despite their being only 8 english speakers on board.

A saving grace of the day was that we were sat at the front all day and met a great group of people; if we had not it would've been really rather boring.

Would not recommend or do again - go private or hire your own boat.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

We booked this trip with Branko via email. He told us that unfortunately he wasn't attending the trip the day we wanted to do it so he organized the trip with a partner ship.

Unfortunately, although we had a nice day visiting this beautiful landscape, the trip was not as described. But this was due to the management of the "barba ivo" ship and not to Branko: the ship came too late, we did not receive any information at all during the trip, they changed the route without notice...

I told Branko afterwards about this incident and he reacted immediately. He told me he was going to brake his relationship with the "barba ivo" and he was really sorry about the incident. He even invited us to come back again for free. Then I could understand why all people were so delighted with Branko and his company.

That's why all I can say is: 5 stars customer service for Branko!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We traveled to Croatia by car , of course we saw a large part of the country, so boat trip to islands was not necessary. Encourage positive feedbacks, we chose trip to Kornati islands. Primarily, our boat was canceled so we moved to another ship. Ship and service left a very ugly impression. No interest to take care of the welfare of tourists, but more important to get money. In price was including breakfast, drinks , lunch , tickets for the national park. Breakfast - sandwich, lunch- meat and fish meal. free drinks were water, wine and fanta, had to pay for coffee or other drinks. Attractions objects very weak.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 10, 2015

It was nice trip around the cornati islands. The boat stops in aprivate island where you can enjoy around just before heading for another island for Lunch.

It was little surprising that even after being told vegetarians they did not have much to offer for lunch.

It was also surprising that though the places are not fixed any where , but still some people who were in the top deck refuse to leave places , the neither the captain nor the organiser were able tos ort out this issue.

Date of experience: July 2015