Kornat Excursions - Boat Plava Laguna
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Perfect day with Plava Laguna crew. I’m not a big fan of the tours because it can get really... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2020
Sanja_Fr
Galway, Ireland
via mobile
Great trip to Kornati

Amazing experience and great day with friends. Mana island is really magical, our guide gave us a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2020
martinacN9386DB
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zadar
from $82.15
from $90.35
from $36.14
More Info
All reviews mana island recommend this trip cliff jumping other islands great trip amazing experience dolphins crew indira sea instructions scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I did the trip in Plava Laguna boat 8 years ago with friends, best day in Zadar!!!!
I come back with family this time and of course I already booked THIS trip.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Kornati are really amazingly beutifull and a must visit place for any tourist that comes to Zadar region. We took a trip with Plava Laguna boat and it was excellent! We were warned before that many boats advertise of going to Kornati, but they actually reach only Telascica, but Plava Laguna goes all the way to Island of Mana. The boat ride was very enyojable.. sea crystal clear.. islands beautifull to behold.. very friendly staff devoted to inform us of surrounding islands, and serve all the needs we had.. serving even rakija :) we stopped at island Mana where we could cliff jump, or swim on a beach.. the sea was amazing.. like blue sapphire.. something special that really needs to be experienced.. I guess this is why movies were recorded at this special part of natural beauty.. later we had abundant lunch.. both grilled meat and fish were served with salad, and I must say great quality wine! Very tasty and an amazing value for 300 kuna trip, considering everything is included in the price.. I highly recommend Blue Lagoon boat to all who want to spend a day enjoying the sea and beautifull nature of Kornati National Park.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Ant B
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Great place to visit .. Very cheap & friendly staff ..plenty to do and 2 see .. Glad I brought my swim togs the water was crystal clear ..fed us extremely well plenty food drinks sooooo glad I pick this trip with this team thank you so much for giving us a good time

2  Thank carroll1970
Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

Booked with my partner for May 2015. We were pre-warned that the sea might be too cold to swim so we purposely went for the salt lake tour where we were told that the waters would be warmer as it's above sea level (ticket at 300kn pp).
We were told to arrive by 7.45am for 8am departure. 8.30am we got on the boat. We then fueled up and eventually left the marina at 9am.
Breakfast was a sizeable ham and cheese sandwich and a shot of Grapa!
It's good to see Zadar from a different point of view, and we were able to see the coastal path we'd walked a few days earlier.
We then arrived at a different port a little further round the coast (around 9.35am) to pick up more people. They had clearly overbooked or something as the boat was packed and we had to hang around while they sorted out the problem.
I feel that perhaps more announcements as to what was going on, or even where we were headed initially would have helped and left us feeling more valued.
Eventually some of the new arrivals had to get off and we set sail for the Kornati islands (now 10.50am).
Our boat had been joined by a coach load, which happened to include an accordian/double bass/trumpet etc 5-piece band who started playing... while we enjoyed it and found it added to the experience of our trip, I'm sure it wouldn't have been to everybody's tastes.
The Korntati islands themselves are beautiful and make for a gorgeous boat ride. We arrived at the salt lakes at 12.45ish and had 2 hours to look around/swim before lunch - this felt a little rushed, and given the amount of time it takes to get to the place, you could probably do with longer! People thought we were mad swimming in the salt lakes but they're notably warmer than the sea and an absolutely stunning place to swim. Plus, with it being out of season we were the only ones in the water. (Note that if you go round to the right as you reach the lake, there are easier places to get into the water).
The bar near salt lakes is reasonably priced for beers (20kn), and the sea is crystal clear. Too cold to swim in at the moment, but I imagine it's beautiful in the summer.
Lunch (included in ticket price) is good. Grilled fish AND meat with lettuce. It's served onboard boat along with an abundance of red wine/orange squash.
Another highlight of the trip for us was meeting the captains gorgeous New Foundland dog who took a particular liking to my partners salty legs post swim!
If the staff had been a bit more communicative on the journey out, the boat trip part of the day would have been a very different experience. As it makes up such a large part of the day, I think the staff should make more of this. I'd recommend the trip but perhaps a smaller boat might be better in season. The way it was, I did feel a little like I was just part of a conveyer belt tourist machine.

4  Thank jenh672
Reviewed April 5, 2015

christal sea, good food, beautiful view of the islands, great fun......... The sea is still cold in April so unfortunately we could not swim.

Date of experience: April 2015