“Great dinner!!!”
Review of BISTRO PLANKIT - CLOSED

BISTRO PLANKIT
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A couple of minutes far from the church of St. Donatus, yet far enough from the crowd. Cute and delightful restaurant in the old city center, with its romantic terrace and delicious food, will give you memorable experience.
“Great dinner!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I recomended this restoraunt to everyone. The food is delicius, best meal that I ever eat, cheese cake is so good, waiters so polite, not very expencive restaurant. Only sugestion is that will be so great if they put some other things on their meni something as risoto or dalmatian food-some fish. When we come in beautiful city with so beautiful sea and restaurant which is in great position in the centre of town we expected much more choice on meni.
Best regards!!

2 Thank Ana H
TOMISLAV F, Manager at BISTRO PLANKIT, responded to this review, August 14, 2015
Dear Ana!

Thank you for the nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your meal and our service.
I hope that you will come again in our town and our restaurant.

Best regards,

Plankit team

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

From the beginning everything was excellent! Friendly staff, great atmosphere, delicious meal (tuna, steak and salads). I would recommend it to everyone. We are coming back soon!

Dear Karmen!

Thank you for the nice words!
We are happy to welcome you back and serve with new meals.

Best regards from Plankit team!
Vienna, Austria
“Don't get too excited! ”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say that I have followed Trip Advisor's recommend stations and had excellent meals that I wouldn't discovered without Trip Advisor. So a number one ranking restaurant would have to be good, as the law of averages goes! Well for all the positive reviews I can confirm that everything fell well short of the mark except the service. The food was prepared from a can and not fresh, it was all just very average! Such a disappointment! If you are after average food just to eat something, then this ticks all the boxes for you.

1 Thank mdbr
TOMISLAV F, Owner at BISTRO PLANKIT, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dears,

for the begining thank you for visiting our restaurant. I am sorry that you dont like our restaurant. we are not some expensive and fancy restaurant, but for we have fresh food. Every day we have fresh food delivery. One more time I am sorry that you dont like it.

Plankit team
Breda
“Great salads, very friendly staff!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

A little bit difficult to find, but worth the search! The two salads ( one with beef, one with Croatian "prosciutto" ) we had for lunch were delicious! Very friendly staff!!!

1 Thank sophievhr
TOMISLAV F, Owner at BISTRO PLANKIT, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Sophie,

thank you for visiting our Plankit restaurant. Thank you for your review and I hope that you will come again.
Upminster, United Kingdom
“A wonderful accidental discovery”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On our first day in Zadar we wandered the streets trying to find something fresh and light to eat for lunch as it was over 30 degrees and coming from slightly miserable England we definitely weren't prepared! We stopped in Bistro Plankit as the menu looked inviting and there was a nice covered placed to eat outside, slightly away from the main street but still with plenty to look at to watch the world go by. My boyfriend and I both ordered the Beef Salad and were so impressed by the standard of cooking. It was simple but tasty with fresh ingredients and the steak was cooked to perfection. Something we really weren't expecting as it was also so reasonably priced. The service was efficient and friendly. I always feel slightly guilty going to restaurants when I don't speak the language at all but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease at which we could be served by English speaking staff, in fact this was universal during our stay. We enjoyed it so much we came back again in the evening towards the end of our stay to try their amazingly fresh looking pizzas we saw others ordering in their droves. We weren't disappointed and yet again the service was great and we couldn't believe we could get such quality food for such a reasonable price! We ordered a Dalmatian Cured ham platter to start and had the house wine (which is on tap/barrel so priced by the litre and you choose how much you want - makes ordering wine very reasonable indeed), then we both had pizza and a side salad to share. The entire meal came to about £23 in total which was just incredible considering the quality exceeded that of the (considerably more expensive) London restaurants we have been in! I would thoroughly recommend a trip down this side street to visit Bistro Plankit - hell, visit it twice!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sparklemotion106
Dear!

Reviews like yours, inspire us to be better and better. Thank you for honest and nice words.
You are very welcome to visit us again!

Kindest regards from Plankit team!