“For Families it has it all..”

Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Zadar
Canberra, Australia
“For Families it has it all..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Not expecting anything but a standard hotel upon arrival, How wrong we were. This is a resort, Easily enough to keep a family busy for a week with pools, a waterslide, beach access, games rooms for the youngest and oldest kids, a bar, shops a Day Spa and an awesome restaurant. I have been to many buffet style dining experiences in my day but I have never seen on this extensive. Every manner of food and drink is catered for and there is lots of it ! The Only thing better than the massive buffet is the massive dinner ! I cannot stress how impressive it was.
The rooms are modern and well equipped with WiFi, large bathrooms and comfortable bedding.
There was free parking out the front of the complex also. We stayed for one night only but wish we stayed longer. Our 10 month and 4 year old were having a ball, as were we. You pay a bit extra for the stay but it was certainly worth it in our instance. Would stay again without a doubt if in town again. Recommended to book early as it seems to be very popular.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JDS_1973
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear JDS_1973,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your family vacation and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik, I will be more than glad to welcome You and Your family.

Ivan Polak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We spent realy nice weekend in this hotel. It was first time we visited it and can recommend it to all. Free of charge upgrade to appartment with see view on a highest floor was a realy pleasant surprise! Thanks!! :) The staff is realy polite and professional, the restaurant and food amasing ( great offer of tasty dishes ), and the bar gives you chance to relax with huge offer of drinks and snacks. The room was outstanding and very clean. We will deffinetly come back to Funimation Borik. Ivana&Tomy

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear IvannaPo,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy nice weekend and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik, I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

The managers and other personnel put "Southern Hospitality" to shame. We have been there for four days with a group of byciclists. Food was extremely well prepared and there was something for every taste. Located on the Adriatic and a short ride to Zadar. Side trips offered. Spotless, very comfortable rooms, although the nowdays time left it a little bit behind. Unfortunately, we were not able to use spa as we had arranged daily drives. We were surprised every day by the excellence of everything we encountered. Coming back to this hotel is a deffinitive option!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank marieann d
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Marieann d,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm realy glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your sport activities and the service we provide as well. Altghough I'm a little bit sad because you were not able to use our beautiful spa. Surely, it's going to happen next time.. :)

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik for more relaxed reasons. :) I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very pleasant hotel with very polite staff!!! Super!! We always com back to Falkensteiner Club in Borik. Very good food. But I would say that people working there are the biggest strenght of the hotel. I enjoy. Silvester

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Silvester K,

London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

The fifth times there and again confirmation of great hosting. This people and hotel management really pay attention about repeating clients taking into account all details learned from the customers previous stays. It is amasing how you can be nicely surprised by superb welcome home feeling after a journey from London. Untill now the only reason for visiting this hotel was for business matter, but after several great experiences I started seriously thinking about taking the whole family in summer. Good food, cosy and clean rooms, nice spa and overall over average polite staff could be good enough reason for this step. :) The hotel management is obviously doing good job.......

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank peter c
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Peter c,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm realy glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your business stay and the service we provide. This step concerning coming to us with Your family would be privilege for my team.

Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is all-inclusive hotel for children. There is indoor and indoor playground, indoor / outdoor pool, water-slides, sand beach (hard to find in Croatia), good food with lot ot choices and spa.
Only all-inclusive is available for this hotel. This is not necessary for me as I did not drink and I dont want to eat that much.
Perfect hotel for families, but little overpriced.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank hraju
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Hraju,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as wellas for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You and Your children were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

Hope to see You all soon again in Club Funimation Borik. I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Resident Manager
Split, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We visited a lot of hotels in Croatia and abroad. When we first arrived at the Falkensteiner Club Funimation, Zadar, Borik, we always come back to. My husband no longer wants to go to any other hotel. The hotel is superb in every way, from design, beautiful wellness, gastronomic specialties to the cleanliness and friendliness of personnel. The hotel is in a beautiful location. Also, the surrounding area is beautifully decorated. See you to take care of every detail. A very good thing is that the wellness can stay indefinitely, which is not the case in other hotels. Thus, one can relax and not think of anything. Also, praise for all the different offers that are always available. In the hotel there is a positive home atmosphere, you feel like at home. Everything is relaxed, there is no trait of formality at some hotels in the same league. For the kindness of the employees have no words. We recommend the hotel to friends who have themselves enchanted. More of them also, after they first stay, were constantly coming. You just can not get enough of this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zlatko78
Dear Zlatko 78,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik. I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Resident Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zadar
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera
#8 of 21 in Zadar
Mediteran
Mediteran
#6 of 21 in Zadar

Been to Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik? Share your experiences!