“Always faithfull”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Zadar
Split, Croatia
“Always faithfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We visited a lot of hotels in Croatia and abroad. When we first arrived at the Falkensteiner Club Funimation, Zadar, Borik, we always come back to. My husband no longer wants to go to any other hotel. The hotel is superb in every way, from design, beautiful wellness, gastronomic specialties to the cleanliness and friendliness of personnel. The hotel is in a beautiful location. Also, the surrounding area is beautifully decorated. See you to take care of every detail. A very good thing is that the wellness can stay indefinitely, which is not the case in other hotels. Thus, one can relax and not think of anything. Also, praise for all the different offers that are always available. In the hotel there is a positive home atmosphere, you feel like at home. Everything is relaxed, there is no trait of formality at some hotels in the same league. For the kindness of the employees have no words. We recommend the hotel to friends who have themselves enchanted. More of them also, after they first stay, were constantly coming. You just can not get enough of this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zlatko78
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Zlatko 78,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik. I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I've been working for three yeras in Croatia ( Zagreb ) for one international company and so far have visited Zadar several timas for business matters. This was my first time staying at Club Funimation and all I can say is that I was plaesently surprised with the service they provide. Two days were more than enough to notice high professionalism of the entire system, starting from check in, handling the room, bar service, restaurant and, of course, the food. One thing that impressed me was the breakfast offer. I travel a lot in Croatia, and so far have not seen such ritch offer. It's even better when we take into account staying in winter time at Adriatic coast when the occupancy is not very high. Dinner was a la carte with the personal recommendetion by head chef. Great attidude!!
One thing is for sure, this hotel is now my new oasis for business trips in Zadar. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sonia C,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your stay and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik during Your businees trips or vacation as well. I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Kranj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were there 2 times in 2013.Both times we used their biggest room 100 m2+140 m2 terrace with private pool.We had a look on Zadar city.

For the price we got , you get a lot.The room is really spaceious.
Only problem is, that you get the whole luxury, but you have to mix with bunch of people to get food and place to sit.We recommed that luxury suites get some special corner in restaurant.
Other wise staff is professional with Mr.Polak as a resort manager.

Room Tip: :)luxury suite
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ales A
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Ales,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as well as for the nice words, Me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your time with us and the service we provide.

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik, hopefully with more time to relax.. :) I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed with my son for a chess tournament held in the hotel. Service & staff were very helpful and friendly. Hotel modern, very nice and clean. Didn't use any of the many additional services (wellness, pool, fitness), but I'm sure they are up to par. The selection of food at our full board stay was very wide, full of variety, alchohol free drinks, wine and beer included. Great location, had a daily jog to Diklo along the seaside.
Only complaint I have is that the internet WiFi connection was bad in the room. Kept disconnecting and worked at very low speed. Could use an upgrade..
All in all I would gladly recommend this hotel to friends! Thx...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gregib
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Gregib,

Graz, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had stayed 3 nights in hotel during November and had great time, we enjoyed food, pleasant and helpful staff, the wellness centre is nice, good treatments with excellent service. Rooms are cleaned, spacious with nice view of city Zadar. Location is good to explore city as well they have tennis court so we really even in November had plenty to do. We had full bored and food was great, various and good quality.
We will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear Silvia S,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as wellas for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

I

Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were there for 3 days in November and have really enjoyed the food, warm and pleasant atmosphere. Staff is great, very friendly and helpful, we have enjoyed wellness, hot stone massage that I had was one of the best in my life. We will defenitely come back in summer with whole family, because the hotel offers great facilities for kids.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa P
Dear Lisa P,

Saint Augustine , FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Late arrival after a very long day from Plitvice Lakes area. Beautiful view from very large suite but it was so hot it was like a sauna in the room. Open all doors to get some cool breeze from outside , air conditioning doesn't work when doors open , of course. Closed door left room cranked the air down and came back 3 hours later , still hot. Opened doors and just figured the sea breeze would work until the Mosquitos started swarming. Doors closed and was so exhausted it did not matter. Glad I was only staying one night . Not my kind of resort.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mrs Kelly M,

thank You very much for Your staying at our Hotel as well as for the rewiev on Trip Advisor. Me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house.

Regarding our heating system and sleep quality, I am sorry You did not manage to sleep so well. If the system did not work after You tried to set it up, why haven't You inform our front office staff? I'm sure that we could have fixed it in very short time.. Or at the end we could change the room ( if the problem was more complex ). Technical issues happens and all we need is an information from Your side in order to help You.

Again, I'm deeply sorry You took with You negative expirience from our hotel, but I'm sure it will change if You give us second chance to welcome You warmly in Club Funimation Borik.

Resident Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zadar
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera
#8 of 21 in Zadar
Mediteran
Mediteran
#6 of 21 in Zadar

Been to Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik? Share your experiences!