Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$51.98
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Zzuum - Active Vacation
from $51.98
More Info
from $47.74
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Great seevice and good quality bikes for a nice off-road trip on the Ugljan island. A day to remember.

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2019
NicolasBajlo, Manager at Zzuum - Active Vacation, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

We are glad you enjoyed your trip to the island. Hopefully we see you again next year :)
Best regards!

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Put ZZUUM on your bike it list. Great place for bike rental or starting point of a guided tour. Great service and polite staff! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Hrvoje K

It is always a pleasure to hear that we do good work. Thank you :)
Best regards!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

From the moment I made contact with Nicolas he could not do enough for us. He took our height measurements by email so he could ensure we had the right size bikes on arrival. He gave two bike size options for our 11 year old daughter and on arrival at the shop she was able to try the bike for size. When I told him we wanted to spend 3 days on the island of Dugi Otok he offered a couple of fantastic itineraries. We decided on one of these and were not disappointed. We flew into Zadar with rucksacks and on arrival to the shop Nicolas helped to ensure all our gear fitted in the pre booked panniers and even gave us an extra pannier for my daughters bike at no extra cost. He let us leave our empty rucksacks at the shop. We were given a puncture repair kit, a first aid kit and high visibility jackets all included in the price. We had a fantastic experience through Nicolas and Zzumm rentals and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank DanDanTheBookMan
NicolasBajlo, Manager at Zzuum - Active Vacation, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

We are glad to hear that our service and recommendations were helpful and that you enjoyed Dugi otok.
All the best from Zzuum staff!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I decided to take this tour during my solo trip to Zadar and it was the best decision I could have made. The staff is helpful and friendly, and Nevio is an excellent guide who really made me and the other participants enjoy the day. If you're staying in Zadar and you like cycling, you should totally try this experience. Thanks!

1  Thank VinceMoce

Thank you for being our guest and for such a nice words. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and always try to deliver the best possible service.
All the best in the future!

Reviewed June 6, 2019

I rented a bike from Zzuum to go for a cycling trip around Zadar, Croatia (trip was not organised by Zzuum, I just rented a bike from them). The rental was absolutely hassle-free, the personnel was super nice and gave some good pointers when picking up the bike (as well as a helmet, spare tire, pump, and bike tools). Bike return was also super easy. The bike itself was in good condition and worked very well - until after about 60km, when coming back to Zadar, something started clicking in the pedals. It was just a day trip, so I just kept on going and ignored it, but were it a part of a multi-day trip, I would definitely be bothered.
I general, I had a very good experience with the company, and even better experience riding a bike in beautiful Croatia.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Marcin W
NicolasBajlo, Manager at Zzuum - Active Vacation, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, it is always helpful. We are glad you enjoyed the trip and liked our Zadar region.
Hopefully, we see you again next year :)