“Good food at a good price”
Review of Fast Food Nana

Fast Food Nana
Ranked #51 of 209 Restaurants in Zadar
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Not a fan of fast food places but this served its purpose well. Food was great and a good size portion. Fast, convenient and at a reasonable price. Tuna salad and grilled sausage sandwich, service was only point to let it down.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was with my family one evening and we are satisfied,Food is too expensive for pizzeria,The view overlooks the old building .Too much publicized restaurant is actually a trap for tourists who are in the old town.

1  Thank baba c
Reviewed November 27, 2012

as the title states, if you're looking for a quick bite to eat, that's not too expensive, go to nana's. i recommend chicken with cheese, i think it's called. great food, good service.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I estimate this page as unprofessional and biased because of the deletion of bad comments because of intervening around deleting bad reviews of some restaurants either the restaurant owner or administrarora, sad for the advancement and improvement of tourism services.

5  Thank Jesus h
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found most of the Zadar restaurants to be over priced fast food tourist traps, with the same sort of service you would get in a McDonalds drive through.
We ate at Fast Food Nana twice and really enjoyed it. I ate the calamari and chips which was fresh, the lovely staff recommended the Cevapi Burger for my boyfriend, a sort of sausage. It was huge really tasty. We had the fish and chips the second time and again nice and fresh with a nice almost breadcrumb batter.
I don't know if this deserves to be number one but I guess it serves the same fare as the rest of the over priced tourist traps in a no fuss cheap setting. They also have two happy hours twice daily. A lot of locals were popping in when we were eating which is a good sign.

1  Thank Camilla_Tom_RTW