“Authentic Thai Food in Zadar Croatia”
Review of Pearl of Siam - CLOSED

Pearl of Siam
Cuisines: Thai, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Authentic Thai Food in Zadar Croatia”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

To my greatest surprise, I found one of the best Thai food during my euro trip right here in Zadar, Croatia. The atmosphere and ambience really complements the delicious thai food. The king prawn, cashew chicken, tom yam, green curry are all recommended! Maria (the owner) is also extremely hospitable.. :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Inez W

Zagreb, Croatia
“One of the best meals in Zadar”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A true surprise finding out about Thai restaurant in Zadar turned out into a wonderful late dinner with a friend. The combination of traditional 'konoba' bare interior and the splendor of Thai decor was fantastic. Slight language barrier between Thai staff and us added value almost making us feel we were sitting in Bangkok. Scent of essential oils filling the air affirmed the sense we were not in the same town any more. The waitress was charming, ambiance beyond expectation and the food was simply great. We ordered a starters plate for two, separate main courses, bottle of mineral water and two 2dL glasses of Krauthaker white wine. Total cost with a tip was 400HRK/$70. Price/performance rank = I want more restaurants like this one!

2 Thank Roman U
“Hidden pearl of Zadar”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

An extraordinary experience: when you think that you know everything about Zadar venues, a sudden surprise makes re-think your earlier experience.
Pearl of Siam is a truly hidden pearl of Zadar.
An extraordinary ambient, we had drinks by pool, enjoying the afternoon sun & shadows game, with bamboo wind chimes tunes.
Food was delicious, made me promise myself to come back over and over again. Though our main course were red & green chicken curries, the appetizer plates were extraordinary: Maria choice of different starters wakes up you sense of taste...

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the Thai food at the Pearl of Siam.
We actually stayed in the apartment above the restaurant, which was equally as fantastic.
Would definitely recommended this to anyone looking for a nice meal, just outside the town center.
People and the atmosphere were really enjoyable, couldn't have felt anymore welcome :)

• Visited April 2013
“Atmosphere,food and service excellent!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I come to this restoran as I have returned to Thailand.So I come offen and enjoy with my friends in beautiful ambience, good food and excellent service!