“Try somewhere else.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“Try somewhere else.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Yes the fish was fresh, yes the starter -bruschetta- was nice but main was average, You need to know what you are ordering. It was very hard to get the attention of the waiters. We had to wave our arms twice. I wish we choose an other restaurant. If you have time please try harder to find somewhere else.

1 Thank Mustafa B

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bruschetta!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've been working the past two summers in a Hostel in Zadar, so I've been to all the restaurants many times in order to be able to recommend them to my guests. Now I can tell you, the readers. This restaurant has a fabulous location, great decor and always clean- The food is great and in my opinion, not overpriced. However, when recommending this to my guests, the first thing i say is 'YOU MUST HAVE PATIENTS!' The service is slow. Really unfortunate. This restaurant has great potential. However, if you're an easy going person, and can sip on your wine and chat instead of looking at your watch to see how long its been. It's great.

Melito di Napoli, Italy
“Try it,best for the money”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Cosy, inviting restaurant, fresh decor with large covered outdoor area. Great selection (pizzas, fish, frills, pasta) reasonably priced. Recommend the risotto. Also seems to do a roaring takeaway pizza trade.

Visited August 2012
Perth
“Great Location”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by friends who had visited Zadar last year and gave it glowing accolades..I guess we had high expectations..the restaurant has a wonderful location right on the water front and it has fresh air so if someone next to you smokes it is not as suffocating as in some of the smaller restaurants in the small alley ways... That aside all we can say is that the wait staff were friendly and helpful.. We ordered wine that was recommended and it was delicious.
Now the food... It was not fantastic..not that tasty and we were quite disappointed..just not what we expected from a slightly up market restaurant..the food was not aweful just quite ordinary..not outstanding... I would not be in a hurry to return...as I don't think I could confidently recommend this restaurant..which for us is really disappointing..

London
“Great lamb”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Lovely restaurant, professional service and the food we had was very good. Lamb chops and lamb shank.

Visited September 2012