Review Highlights
Kids dragged me here. I had more fun than they did :)

Reviewed August 30, 2016

2 Reviews
from $57.60
from $126.70
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2016

When my kids heard about the Escape Room in Pula, they lobbied me to book it right away. I did, but reluctantly.

The day came and guess what? I loved it. It was a joy to see how quickly the kids became excited and engaged, determined to solve the puzzles and "save the day."

Yes, we needed some prompting and a helping hand at key moments, but with teamwork and brainpower we managed to complete every challenge with about two seconds to spare.

Not the kind of thing I normally book for a vacation trip, but this was definitely worthwhile. Lots of fun!

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

It was so much fun for the whole family that we had to try another room. We went to Malibor today and had a great time together. One of the highlights in our vacation.

1  Thank Ekaterina T
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I came here with three other friends during my holiday in Pula and we had an awesome time! A great teambuilding activity and my friends commented that it was the best Escape Room they'd done. Lots of hidden surprises and organised by a really friendly gamekeeper. Definitely worth doing while you're in the area!

1  Thank OopsGoose
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

As group of 6 eighteen year olds we had a great time solving the puzzles, these were cleverly set and the hour passed really quickly! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Def worth the admission fee..great fun and frustrations at solving clues in order to escape within the hour! Tea was great , really set the scene and got the magic going...
Can't say too much.....its all in the mystery!!! The teenagers enjoyed it 17&14..really something the whole family can do !! Be warned...it is v.v.warm !! Could do with some fans!!

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Our first time.Intetesting a lot of fun...not so simple.It was very hot.The lady super.We will wisit the rooms in SLO.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

It is quite hidden, so be careful! The lady welcoming us was very friendly.

You go straight into the game with little briefing which is great. The only thing that let us down was how useless we were!

Despite this, prompts are offered to help you at sensible junctures. They are not overpowering.

We were in a group of 2 which I think is a detriment (I would say that, we were useless!).

If you have 4-5 players I think it would be easier to succeed.

Great value fun though. Try it out!

Nataša P, Creative director & co-founder at Escape Room Enigmarium, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Phil J,
Thank you for your lively and entertaining review! :)
We're glad to hear that you had fun in the end ... certainly you couldn't have been completely useless! But it's true, many minds and hands make light work ... but in that case you can also lose time discussing and making decisions although that's definitely part of the fun.
On the upside, even though each room brings new challenges, over time you get more versed in the strategies for playing them. That's just to say, don't be shy or ashamed, do come to see us at one of our other locations (Ljubljana, Maribor, Trieste, Zagreb ... and more in the works) and let us know how you're getting on!
Until then, happy summer!

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Went today - lots of fun - lots of puzzles to solve - lady was most helpful - although we didn't manage to escape!!! Think we needed about another hour to crack all the codes!! Fab day tho well worth the money!

Dear LauraBassford,
Thank you for your visit and your review!
We're glad that even though you didn't escape in time, you still had a great experience! It means a lot that you took time to write about it.
In our rooms you're always welcome to ask for more or less hints (with no bad feelings!) ... so if you manage to visit us at another Enigmarium location, please keep that in mind. Because escaping brings the thrill to a whole new level. :)
All the best,

Reviewed June 12, 2016

Never done an escape room before and found it much harder than I expected. Still we managed to complete all the puzzles (there were a lot) in the allotted time of 1 hour with 5 minutes to spare. It was so much fun I recommend it to everyone, language is not a problem as the puzzles are all cleverly designed for it not to be an issue. The young lady was great. Our only problem was finding the place. There is just a tiny sign on the wall of the building where it is situated. It is number 34 on the street Kandlerova so look for other buildings with numbers to track it down. You will not be disappointed.

Dear coasterskeg,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic and informative review! We're glad that you had fun despite (or because of?) the challenges! Now that you've tried one escape room, you'll have a better sense about what types of things to expect in the future (tasks like searching for hidden spaces, thinking outside the box, making new associations, communicating with your team).
Your tip about finding the room will be useful to other players as well. Thanks for your feedback, we like to think of the difficulty in finding the location as the first challenge in playing the game ...! :)
We do hope you'll take a chance to visit another one of our rooms if you find yourself in Ljubljana, Maribor, Trieste or Zagreb. We're always happy to welcome you.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

we arrived late on sunday and the girl was so pleased to help us and guide us through! it was an amazing experience and a highly recomended activity to do in Pula.

Dear Carlos U,
Thank you for your visit and for your recommendation!
We hope that you weren't late because you had trouble finding the room. :)
If you are in Ljubljana, Maribor, Trieste or Zagreb sometime, look us up and try another of our rooms. You'll be amazed as well.