“Tasty food, fair service”
Review of Konoba Boccaporta

Konoba Boccaporta
Ranked #12 of 187 Restaurants in Pula
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Just on the outskirts of Pula, this place offers high quality food. Meat plates are delicious, and the prices for the quality are fair (€18 for a beef steak in green pepper sauce; variety of ravioli in tasty sauces for around €10). The service gets slow on a crowdy hours (12 AM to 2 PM, and around 8 PM) which also doesnt leave them enough time to explain their menu. Nevertheless, you will be going there for food, and its worth it!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Took recommendations from other trip advisors. One word cannot describe this place, but I had to choose one it would be EXCELLENT
staff were great and accommodating. Explained the menu and spoke very good English
The carpaccio of beef was moist and flavorful. The steak with truffle was cooked to perfection. My wife had fish soup and seafood stuffed ravioli with truffle sauce, she loved it.
Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves good food

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

When you find this place you must taste "risotto Boccaporta" if you like seafood and If not, good choice is "ravioli with prosciutto and mushrooms". Both portions are worth of money. Kind staff and good service.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We went 2 times in Boccaporta restaurant, and for us it is really one of the most wonderful restaurant we've been to. The first time I had a beefsteak with Istrian pastas and my companion had filled pastas with fish and clams. The second time we took a plate for 2 of veal cooked in a pot-au-feu with potatoes and carrots. This last dish was just wonderful : the meat is super tender and tasty and it is served in a plate just taken out of the oven. A delight ! Thank you to the patron !

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

OMG!!! I can't believe what I have just eaten. The most beautiful steak in my life. Staying in Pula for a week and giving a try to steak for first time didn't let me down. Steak was 10 out of 10. I asked for medium rare, have got rare, but taste and texture.....wasn't disappointed at all.
No juices on the plate, very tasty and probably, they will see me again tomorrow...
Special shout to the waiter, great service