A wonderful little resort located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea! We stayed here for the location which was our last stop back to Germany. Our first stay was in Sibenik and while driving to Pula, we stopped and spent the day at Plitvice Lakes National Park, about 3 1/2 hours from Pula. Pula was very a nice city which has the Pula Arena, the amphitheatre located in Pula, Croatia. It was constructed in 27 BC - 68 AD and is among the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the World. It is also the best preserved ancient monument in Croatia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The idyllic peace and tranquility of Verudela Beach, harmoniously set amidst pine trees and medicinal Mediterranean plants, transforms your holidays into a delightful experience surrounded by nature. Most Croatia holiday rentals offer a splendid and soothing view of the sea and are located at Punta Verudela resort just a few steps from Mediterranean vegetation and a seafront promenade. These holiday apartments in Croatia are the perfect Adriatic destination for families with children and all guests who want to enjoy the sun, sea, entertainment and the various facilities of the Park Plaza Verudela holiday resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Verudela Beach & Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verudela Beach & Villa Hotel Pula
- Verudela Beach And Villa Resort