“The very definition of pizza”
Review of TiVoli

TiVoli
Ranked #2 of 165 Restaurants in Pula
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rijeka, Croatia
“The very definition of pizza”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've been to 2 best pizzerias in Pula (according to locals) - Jupiter in city's center, near the Arena, and this one - and I've gotta admit, Tivoli is a bit better. While Jupiter has better location, decoration and more relaxed atmosphere, Tivoli has better pizzas. Soft, juicy dough textue in the middle and crunchy crust around it, fresh and tasty ingridients and a good size for the price, make it one of the best pizzerias I've been to.

• Visited April 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Malaysia
“By far the best pizza restaurant I tried”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I visit this place regularly with my friends and parents when they visit me in Pula and we are always greeted by the staff with smile and patience. Even if all tables are reserved the staff will do their best to try to find an extra table if possible.

Regarding the pizzas they serve the best one I ever tried in my life plus they have some creative recipes on menu which I never tried before. The staff will provide detailed explanation of ingredients if necessary and will complement each meal with additional optional ingredients such as olive oil etc. in case you wish to enrich your food with it.

• Visited August 2013