All reviews breakfast was delicious small hotel beautiful hotel stayed here for nights clean hotel special thanks istria comfort apartment kuna iva
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Great little hotel for a short stay. Family rooms are comfortsble and located next to the restaurant, very conveniet. good breakfast and friendly staff. A little far from Pula center if planning to walk.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Great place. First time here but the service was more than great. The area is peaceful and the receptionist was very kind and professional. The room was stunning. They really have all you need in a room. And by the way, a delicious omelette for breakfast!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank infokadar
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We stayed in Oasi Boutique for one week with the whole family and had one normal room and the upper appartment. I’ll keep my review pretty short: it was perfect. We had a wonderfull week in this hotel which must be one of the best I visited in the last years. Great rooms, clean and well furnished. The terrace of the appartment is superb especially at sunset ... whoaw ! We also had diner 3 times in the restaurant which is at the same level, namely top! I can only give very positive advice on this small hotel. And ... our special thanks to Iva of the reception desk, Tomislav, our waiter in the restaurant and the maintenance man.You (and I’m sure all of your colleagues) made our stay really, really good. Thanks a lot.

Room tip: If you are more than 2 to travel, try the appartment. It is very good equiped, large and the terrace is superb and gives a view on the see
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Marnik V
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Ate here 2 times and the food and the service is great!! Can recommend eating on the terrace ehile enjoying a beautiful sunset:) We ordered the steak with pepper sauce and it was perfectly made:) The prices are not high but not cheap either. For two of us including dinner, wine and dessert we paid around 800 kuna

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cakesbyle
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was so positive experience. Hotel is very nice and staff is very helpfull. Rooms are very nice and I have no complemations. If I have chance to be in Pula again I would stay here. I recomend it to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2018