All reviews breakfast was delicious small hotel beautiful hotel stayed here for nights clean hotel special thanks istria comfort apartment kuna iva
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Great place. First time here but the service was more than great. The area is peaceful and the receptionist was very kind and professional. The room was stunning. They really have all you need in a room. And by the way, a delicious omelette for breakfast!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank infokadar
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We stayed in Oasi Boutique for one week with the whole family and had one normal room and the upper appartment. I’ll keep my review pretty short: it was perfect. We had a wonderfull week in this hotel which must be one of the best I visited in the last years. Great rooms, clean and well furnished. The terrace of the appartment is superb especially at sunset ... whoaw ! We also had diner 3 times in the restaurant which is at the same level, namely top! I can only give very positive advice on this small hotel. And ... our special thanks to Iva of the reception desk, Tomislav, our waiter in the restaurant and the maintenance man.You (and I’m sure all of your colleagues) made our stay really, really good. Thanks a lot.

Room tip: If you are more than 2 to travel, try the appartment. It is very good equiped, large and the terrace is superb and gives a view on the see
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Marnik V
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Ate here 2 times and the food and the service is great!! Can recommend eating on the terrace ehile enjoying a beautiful sunset:) We ordered the steak with pepper sauce and it was perfectly made:) The prices are not high but not cheap either. For two of us including dinner, wine and dessert we paid around 800 kuna

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cakesbyle
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was so positive experience. Hotel is very nice and staff is very helpfull. Rooms are very nice and I have no complemations. If I have chance to be in Pula again I would stay here. I recomend it to everyone.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

On our tour around Istria we got to Pula and were lucky to get a room at the Oasi.
The Hotel is located a little outside Pula, but it’s not a big deal.
Everything is fine, and the personnel is very friendly and helpful.
The atmosphere is nice and comfortable.
We visited the restaurant once, but the Beef steak we got was not a big experience.
We were in Pula during the football World Cup, and Croatia meeting England. One of the waiters was so much engaged in the match, that he could hardly be at ease. He excused many times, but he didn’t have to. It was so much fun to share his enthusiasm for the game.
Thumbs up for that.

We do recommend staying at the Oasi, and give it 5 stars, although the experience at the restaurant was a bit lower.

Birgitta og Flemming / Denmark