All reviews breakfast was delicious small hotel lovely modern hotel stayed here for nights swimming pool the hotel staff special thanks short walk curtains marina istria bedside taxi comfort apartment iva kuna
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We stayed at the Oasi Boutique Hotel for our 25th wedding anniversary. I would give it a 6* if I could. The location, hotel, and particularly the staff were wonderful. It really made for a memorable experience for my wife and I. Special thanks to Goran, but also to the entire staff. We would recommend this to anyone. The hotel is very clean, quiet, close to everything in Pula (but not too close), and kept to a very high standard.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017

as usual we booked Boutique Hotel Oasi based on the reviews of other travellers who have stayed here, and once again we weren't disappointed. The hotel was spotlessly clean throughout, our room was perfect and a balcony too, so cannot complain.

Breakfast was fit for a king with many choices both hot and cold available, the restaurant staff were very helpful and courteous, as indeed were the rest of the hotel staff.

The hotel is about a 15 minutes bus ride from Pula itself, but I would say the peaceful surroundings made the short trip worthwhile and don't forget if you are travelling via bus its No 28 bus

All in all very happy and will be going back in September for our anniversary

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Our stay in Oasi was short but we have really enjoyed it. The apartment we stayed in was spacious, beautifully furnished and equipped with everything you need including washing machine. You have feeling that you are staying in modern Versailles :)
The service was nice and friendly and very tolerant to our little son running around and grabbing everything.
Food in the restaurant was the highlight of the stay. The prices are quite high but it is really worth it - seafood and fish dishes were excellent. Breakfast was similarly great - fresh, rich and tasty.
We would definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017

About 15 minutes from the airport by taxi (about 200 – 230 Kune) and about 10 minutes by bus from Pula itself. Nice hotel, only 8 or 9 rooms (I think there is an apartment on top floor). Nice comfortable rooms and well equipped. Very quiet residential area.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice restaurant, good food good Croatian wine. Good breakfast. Small outside pool and Spa area downstairs.

Downside ?? Outside they have huge security lights which are kept on ALL night every night. They cannot be switched off. These shine into your room (not directly). They have electronic ‘roller’ type shutters which you can close to darken your room. However, rooms get stuffy and need air so you cannot have the shutters open due to the lights. No problem I hear you say, what about the air con ? Well if it worked it would help. Problem is even when inside the room it is 25 degrees the ‘Air-Con’ is set to HEATING !!!! This makes it a very uncomfortable night’s sleep. If you can sleep. Now the staff are great and Tomislav explained that some guests were cold (????) and needed heating. So there is going to be a little difference of opinion as to whether heating or cooling should be activated in the hotel’s system (it can only be one or the other). And, again to be fair, Tomislav activated cooling for us. But a couple of nights later it was back on heating and the room was 24 degrees, at night without having the heating on. I am sure in high summer it would be OK but May or perhaps October might be uncomfortable for some.

To get to Pula (no hire car) it is very easy, quick & cheap. The bus stop is outside on the main road to the left going down the hill and is the FIRST one you get to on YOUR side of the road (hotel just told us go to the bus stop on the road, it’s the only one – but it’s not). The bus is the No 28 and costs 15 Kune each way. Monday to Friday it is roughly every hour (not on the hour, times vary) but on Saturday & Sunday only 3 per DAY. So plan your trips carefully. You can actually walk into Pula but it needs a good hour. Walking around the coats is lovely (on one day we saw just 1 other person in 4 hours !!!) and easy.

Pula is worth a day’s visit (plenty of places to eat) but it does not have a nice harbour front (it’s more industrial) like Rovinj (very nice, small town about 40 minutes away by bus). There are several boats which go around the islands for between 180 and 220 Kune including a very simple lunch. They take about 2 ½ - 3 hours. Not much to see (ignore what the advertising says and the boats they use are not as shown in the advertising).

Locally there is a tiny Supermarket within a few minutes walk and there are at least 4 other places to eat so you will not feel you have to eat in the hotel or drive to Pula. In high summer I am sure there will be more as many places in May are not yet open.

All in all it’s a nice hotel in a nice location.

Room tip: Try to get top floor room 122 I think as it doesn't have any room above it
Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed December 2, 2016

I spent a great week on a working vacation in Oasi. The photos of the beautiful property is available online. The superb, repeat, superb staff cannot be seen online. Marko, Marko, Tomislav, and Iva (the 4 I met by name) were simply fantastic. I loved my time there, appreciate the great treatment I received, and could not recommend this place any stronger. Two thumbs up!

Room tip: The staff is so helpful, just ask
Date of stay: November 2016