“The best I've tasted so far”
Review of Konoba Batelina

Konoba Batelina
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Pula
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Belgrade, Serbia
“The best I've tasted so far”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I ate at this restaurant three years ago and decided to write a review only now because I have not had such an extraordinary food experience ever since, and I've been to many many places eating all kinds of different food. One of my next visits to Pula would be specifically for the purpose of visiting Batelina once more. Don't forget to book a couple of weeks in advance, though.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Zana V

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
“Fenomenal and excellent dishes”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Everythig was so special and delicious. We tought that we had tasted a lot of sea food but Batelina showed us some new aspects and new flavours. There was a lot of small dishes, all special, prepared in a completely different way than in other restaurants. We were amazed that they don't have a menu because they do everything on daily base, depending on their morning catch. The wine was excellent, and the waiter guided us through the new dishes.

• Visited June 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Well. Not a nuber one in Istria!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Been here for the second time. Huge expectations, but very very average. No taste with antipasti selection. Pasta and brodeto tasted completely plain. At the end: neither ambience, nor service nor food was bad, but faaaaar from exeptional.

3 Thank SimplyDrapi
Munich, Germany
“Great food great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious. I usually don't eat seafood but the fish was delicious. Every one in the party of 8 was in love with what they are. I highly recommend this restaurant.

6 Thank Diemanschaft
Graz, Austria
“LOVED IT, GREAT SEA FOOD”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were advised to book well in advance wihc we did. Other vise no tabel for us. They say you should book up to 3 weeks in advance. But it is worth the effort. Friendly staff....just let them chose for you it Will be a greate excperiance. The cold and hot startrs are to die for. Thake teh sampleing - where they Will serve you many different dishes. All uniquie in its own way.

True teh wine card is not there the wine selection is not greate but this is a small family restaurant that in teh winetr seats only 24 guest and in teh summer time 50 ....so do not exspect a michelin restuartant. Just local doemstic home made greate food. They serve only daily fresh sea food.

ANd when I tought I could not be surprised even more came the deserts.....and again they were greate.

Would recomand it to everyone who loves good local food in a nice local atmosphere...

The only bad thing they do not accept CC, so come with cash.

• Visited March 2014