“Excellent! Ausgezeichnet!”

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were in Pomer for a week. We went to this restaurant almost every night. We got excellent service and the food was phenominal. One of my favorites is "Krautsalat" and I have never had such a good one before and I ate a lot of them all around the Pomer/Pula area. The grilled Calamari were excellent with this year fresh olive oil and garlic. The home made bread was also a treat for the palate when dipped into their own townmade olive oil. The owners are super friendly and accomodating. Their wine was the best I have ever had, fruity but with a lot of potential :) And beware of the Honeyschnaps! Very good and dangerous :):):) You dont want to miss it! Also LOVED the fireplace. Very cozy.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ok, I can understand that on a Sunday afternoon at 4 p.m everybody is waiting already for a new week to start but still... after 20 minutes waiting for somebody to pay attention to us, we just left the place. And there were two waiters servicing 3 tables at the time. We felt like not welcomed and were therefore disappointed.

7  Thank max_otto_v_stirlitz
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I went here with my wife after reading tver reviews on here and we were not disappointed. I think this restaurant deserves to be 1 in the pula area. However this restaurant is stricktly speaking not in pula bit in pomer. If you do a search in your gps for pomer 331 pula. You won't find anything, you need pomer Ulica 331, pomer. This will give you the right result
Service - nice, patient
Food - extremely good, we had the casserole of the sea
Delivery - slow
Surroundings - beautiful
There is parking which is plentiful.
Restaurant is full and tables being waited for, slight negative is its full of italian families.
Staff speak perfect Italian and German with broken English.
Well worth going if you can find it.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We ordered a fish plate for two. Fishes were not fresh and caused us abdominal problems. Stuff was as bad as the fish. Definitely do not recommend to everyone.

8  Thank Palo S
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Everything is fresh here and home made and you can never go wrong with that. A few reccomendations from a local person ,yes that is me. Any kind of fish from grill,octopuss salad, mussels,and crepes with skuta cheese